• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OnA’s crimes against the USA

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Ah, yes. The very specific felony of "financial crimes". Totally not a made up list of bullshit when you have a generic and vague placeholder like "financial crimes" on your list of felonies.
Everything in his life is OnA. Credit card got skimmed by some nigger in the shit town he lives in? Gotta be those OnA fascists! Got double charged for your cuckold wife dating site? They hacked me! My credit score went down? Nooooo Robert Prongay has sold my information on the dark web to russian assets! Jackie Singh told me!

His brain is mush.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Again Patty, pushing the drama. Those aren't "statutes", retard. And nobody is doing anything illegal. That's why you're so angry. We just cause serious, repeated narcissistic injuries. Anything happening illegally is your doing and you will be caught and not enjoy prison, selfstalker child.

BlackTransLivesMatter

Admincel
Forum Clout
Just spitballin here:
  • Identity theft/Wire fraud = Pat set up a separate account to fund his crypto account which he used to pay for the swats to his own house, hoping he could say "The stalkers did it" once the hammer drops
  • Trespassing/vandalism = Video footage of man dressed up as Patrick S. Tomlinson preparing to write on his motorcycle and the side of his house with dry erase marker
  • Death threats = YouWillNeverFindMe1488 and @stealthypussy, aka Patrick himself
  • Bomb threats/mass shooting threats/SWATtings = Wait quietly for Alan Filion to cop a plea, child.

Take off the Pig Snout and what are we left with?
  • Impossible-to-prove borderline harassment provoked by Patrick with numerous defenses and mitigating circumstances.
  • Craigslist/Reddit ads offering free pepperoni/Adirondack chairs/wife seeking black men

BudDickman

Forum Clout
-ldentity Theft
-Financial Crimes
-Wire Fraud
These can all be collapsed into one if they actually happened. Of course, none of them did and this is his cover story for having a Gemini account that he used to pay Torswats. We'll see if the FBI buys it.
-Property Theft
Who committed property theft? The lesbians who took his chairs made from literal garbage, who brought them back? Melodramatic FAGGOT freaking out about a prank that temporarily deprived him of access to shitty chairs made from toxic wood.
-Trespassing
-Vandalism
-Stalking
He's on video vandalizing his own bike.
-Death Threats
He threatened to kill Dan Mullen in a butt dial call. I'm not aware of anyone threatening to murder him. Maybe some retard has, but is it a credible threat? Unless he's referring to the email threat that he concocted himself with help from Ooga, who refuses to give up the IP of the person who sent it (it was Pat).
-Bomb Threats
Is he referring to the Penguicon bomb threat that he made up, to the disbelief of the sassy black woman who works at the hotel? Or the one called at the Patti LaBelle concert that happened to be the "wrong venue" even though no one knew he was at some other venue with a similar name?
-Mass Shooting Threats
This doesn't even make sense. How is this a threat against him? If there is a credible mass shooting threat being conveyed to some Internet laughing stock for some reason, I'm sure the authorities would be interested.
-SWATTings
He is swatting himself. It's possible that some of the swattings are someone else. Maybe some Kiwifag or Jackie doing some self-styled threat modeling after presentation testing her own blown out asshole with her gorilla hands. But the vast majority of the swattings came directly from him via the aforementioned Gemini account.

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Just spitballin here:
  • Identity theft/Wire fraud = Pat set up a separate account to fund his crypto account which he used to pay for the swats to his own house, hoping he could say "The stalkers did it" once the hammer drops
  • Trespassing/vandalism = Video footage of man dressed up as Patrick S. Tomlinson preparing to write on his motorcycle and the side of his house with dry erase marker
  • Death threats = YouWillNeverFindMe1488 and @stealthypussy, aka Patrick himself
  • Bomb threats/mass shooting threats/SWATtings = Wait quietly for Alan Filion to cop a plea, child.

Take off the Pig Snout and what are we left with?
  • Impossible-to-prove borderline harassment provoked by Patrick with numerous defenses and mitigating circumstances.
  • Craigslist/Reddit ads offering free pepperoni/Adirondack chairs/wife seeking black men
Pretty sure he did the Craigslist ads too.

He came home from a concert, knew to go check on his chairs, checked his cameras and saw someone drive off with them. Knew not to call the police FIRST, but knew to check Craigslist for an ad? Craigslist in 2024. Not a random person stealing them. Sure.

Knew the person who took them wasn't a cyberstalker terrorist and knew to make a big series of posts about it for attention. As usual, had no officer to direct the people who contacted him to because he probably never contacted the police anyways since he placed the ad.

Last edited:

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
These can all be collapsed into one if they actually happened. Of course, none of them did and this is his cover story for having a Gemini account that he used to pay Torswats. We'll see if the FBI buys it.

Who committed property theft? The lesbians who took his chairs made from literal garbage, who brought them back? Melodramatic FAGGOT freaking out about a prank that temporarily deprived him of access to shitty chairs made from toxic wood.

He's on video vandalizing his own bike.

He threatened to kill Dan Mullen in a butt dial call. I'm not aware of anyone threatening to murder him. Maybe some retard has, but is it a credible threat? Unless he's referring to the email threat that he concocted himself with help from Ooga, who refuses to give up the IP of the person who sent it (it was Pat).

Is he referring to the Penguicon bomb threat that he made up, to the disbelief of the sassy black woman who works at the hotel? Or the one called at the Patti LaBelle concert that happened to be the "wrong venue" even though no one knew he was at some other venue with a similar name?

This doesn't even make sense. How is this a threat against him? If there is a credible mass shooting threat being conveyed to some Internet laughing stock for some reason, I'm sure the authorities would be interested.

He is swatting himself. It's possible that some of the swattings are someone else. Maybe some Kiwifag or Jackie doing some self-styled threat modeling after presentation testing her own blown out asshole with her gorilla hands. But the vast majority of the swattings came directly from him via the aforementioned Gemini account.
He has said from like the first month of all this going on that saying KYS or saying "I wish this fat asshole would die" is a death threat but "I'll kill them if I find them" isn't.

Forum Clout
I killed a Chinese bookmaker named Lieh Chen in Buffalo, New York, in 1988. I can't believe Pat has uncovered my horrible past.
There was word on the street at the time that he motherfucked ya by giving you a furby when ya clearly purchased a gremlin
Fucking bug eyed chink had it coming