ONAforums saved comedy - Tim Dillon, Luis J Gomez, Nick Mullen (2022)

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
nic-cage-nicolas-cage.gif

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I'd be pleased if this kept going, I enjoyed the quarantine bastard radios. Probably best that it's very occasional, I imagine these guys would get into a rut and turn as lame as any other podcast if they did it weekly.

Yeah well I wouldn’t drop Tim. He’s funny if annoying. Soder and Big Jay had potential but they’re boring and they let jays wife ruin their show.
Tim steers the ship. Best episode of Bonfire I've listened to didn't have Jay in it at all. Pippa nooorrrr!

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Shame Nana wasn't present for this proclamation. Would have loved to see the ol lizard shapeshifting in discomfort.

View attachment 71408
It was so funny when they mentioned “The Demented World of Anthony Cumia” to his face and he tried to change the subject, “what the Comedy Central documentary about Patrice?”

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I don't think there's more than a millisecond of silence on the bonfire. they both are attempting to steam roll each other the whole time like two cokeheads trying to get their story out. I love talking about the craft

I liked Bonfire at first, there was potential to replace O&A in the same vein with bits where they have regular targets and can go back and forth with their own repetitive jokes. It was fun for a while then I tapped out when his wife started talking like Sam started piping in on O&A in 2013(?) But she was just annoying. And I listened recently and experienced that constant rush to speak over each other, I don't remember hearing the wife.

Of the people I ever showed O&A to most of them are turned off by people talking over each other and not knowing anyones voice so they don't know who is who. I can understand that but they always prefer Rogans boring slow methodical conversations where they take turns with their hands folded

Wild

I love media!
I liked Bonfire at first, there was potential to replace O&A in the same vein with bits where they have regular targets and can go back and forth with their own repetitive jokes. It was fun for a while then I tapped out when his wife started talking like Sam started piping in on O&A in 2013(?) But she was just annoying. And I listened recently and experienced that constant rush to speak over each other, I don't remember hearing the wife.

Of the people I ever showed O&A to most of them are turned off by people talking over each other and not knowing anyones voice so they don't know who is who. I can understand that but they always prefer Rogans boring slow methodical conversations where they take turns with their hands folded
I think Dan Soder and Big Jay are funny and have pretty good chemistry, but they got stale fairly quickly. You can only go back in a witty back and forth with the same person 4 days a week for a couple of years before you just lose any spark and settle into this placid, complacent rhythm. You can tell the difference in energy and being able to sync with each other without bulldozing each other from when they first started the show and to present day. And yeah, Big Jay's gf Christine becoming 3rd hole on the mic did not help matters in the slightest.

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
I think Dan Soder and Big Jay are funny and have pretty good chemistry, but they got stale fairly quickly. You can only go back in a witty back and forth with the same person 4 days a week for a couple of years before you just lose any spark and settle into this placid, complacent rhythm. You can tell the difference in energy and being able to sync with each other without bulldozing each other from when they first started the show and to present day. And yeah, Big Jay's gf Christine becoming 3rd hole on the mic did not help matters in the slightest.
they're stooping to trivia shows now with the likes of christine battling jacob in Titanic knowledge. they should just add the PRR as third mic, those shows are usually good

Wild

I love media!
they're stooping to trivia shows now with the likes of christine battling jacob in Titanic knowledge. they should just add the PRR as third mic, those shows are usually good
They're still milking the Titanic shtick? It was a one-and-done bit that was funny, but not something that you roll out as a recurring feature. Sad and gay.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Ron: I hate it when radio shows do “trivia shows”. It’s fuckin lazy and I don’t need two dopes on a radio show pretendin like they know anything. What about you Fezzie?

Fez: Well…..I…I..I did a few…..of them.

Ron: Really? That must be why I don’t remember the past like that. Only the good times Fezzie.

Fez:…………………………

chocolatehellhole

Ron: I hate it when radio shows do “trivia shows”. It’s fuckin lazy and I don’t need two dopes on a radio show pretendin like they know anything. What about you Fezzie?

Fez: Well…..I…I..I did a few…..of them.

Ron: Really? That must be why I don’t remember the past like that. Only the good times Fezzie.

Fez:…………………………
I did enjoy the dave vs fez trivia shows. maybe jay and dan just suck.

chocolatehellhole

I liked Bonfire at first, there was potential to replace O&A in the same vein with bits where they have regular targets and can go back and forth with their own repetitive jokes.
I think I like it better without Dan. There's something about that name... :dm_small: his annoying kid energy and positivity really bugs me

G

I
I'd be pleased if this kept going, I enjoyed the quarantine bastard radios. Probably best that it's very occasional, I imagine these guys would get into a rut and turn as lame as any other podcast if they did it weekly.

Tim steers the ship. Best episode of Bonfire I've listened to didn't have Jay in it at all. Pippa nooorrrr!
It took a bit to shake off the rust and find their chemistry again. It seemingly ended as they started heating up and got going. About halfway through they hit their groove. I’d gladly pay whatever Patreon price they ask for a monthly version of this. Can’t understand why they wouldn’t, the demand is there, and it’s free money for what would be 2 hours of work per month or whatever