ONA Forums Visits Kiwifarms.

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
Basically they need to dump nearly all of the moderators, but not just demod them, make fun of them relentlessly until they leave so everyone can see what happens to the googly eyes fat fuck who overstepped his bounds

As is tradition

Add a couple mel Gibson icons, lead everyone who called us unworthy spergs into the rose garden, hey, maybe you would have something worth defending

TBHWY, I only watched the Perry Caravello and Redbar threads at KF, and otherwise lurked the shit talk. But with the number of users they have vs what we have, you just can't scale our excellence, I guess.

I'll never complain about a character assassination site, little nothings.
KF threads are generally their own little microcosms; some will have you howling! and have funny lines in almost every comment. Others are just seething weebs angry with every faggoty tv show that comes out and think it's their duty to go to war with it.

They're essentially Reddit; the bulk of it will be unfunny dogshit with retards taking themselves and their interests far too seriously, but if you poke around you can find something worth digging in to.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
KF threads are generally their own little microcosms; some will have you howling! and have funny lines in almost every comment. Others are just seething weebs angry with every faggoty tv show that comes out and think it's their duty to go to war with it.

They're essentially Reddit; the bulk of it will be unfunny dogshit with retards taking themselves and their interests far too seriously, but if you poke around you can find something worth digging in to.
This. There's plenty of hilarity on KF, but this place has a concentration and intensity of yuma that's hard to match.