Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Little Caesars

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
I've had 40 pizzas in the last 30 days, funster.

imageedit_11_2538430760.png

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
that "New york" pizza with Craig from the Warehouse in the commercials looks like the pizza that will break my Fast Food Pizza virginity

the slices look foldable (without me having to tell the fucking guy to NOT make it a 12 cut)

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
Review Bruh ain't got nothing on my man Bob

Watching that made me physically ill. It takes a special kind of person to make pizza look revolting like that.. Review brah at least dresses nice And uses a knife and fork. The breathing from this guy is nauseating. I want to see this fat fuck choke and die on camera

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I voted Dominos because it's the only chain on this corner of the planet I've been to. I remember Pizza Hut being in the cultural Zeitgeist ova here when I was a lil nipper but I haven't seen or heard about many as an adult. Judging from the comments in this thread, I can guess why they went out of favor.

Getting pizza in Europe is funny because they're either really good (i.e. actual Italian pizze made by actual Italians) or complete dogshit. There's no middle ground. Awful chains with stupid novelty pizzas. There's a "New York Pizza" in Western Europe that's the furthest fucking thing from a real New Yawk slice. Local joints tend to be even worse, they're generally ran by Arabs who barely bother defrosting the toppings before they chuck em on there.

Pizza in Asia is fucking bizarre. It often doesn't even resemble anything we'd recognize in the West. The Japanese and South East Asians go nuts and chuck all kinds of shit on it. Not necessarily bad, just weird. Like if you had a very competent alien or AI try to make food for humans.

Capn Dicktickler

If you thought that was bad check this out

He inhaled that 7-11 trash pizza like it was ambrosia from the Gods hand-crafted by Zeus and queefed on by Aphrodite.. breathing and wheezing the whole time like a 90 year old lifelong smoker in hospice. A heart attack is too easy of an out for people like this, I want to see this fatso fed alive to a pack of starving pitbulls

G

Did you guys have the book program at school too where you got a free personal pizza for reading a certain amount of books?
Hell yeah. And I was one reading little motherfucker.

It's been years since I've had Pizza Hut, Papa John's or Little Caesars. They're all terrible. I had Domino's at a birthday party last year and it was passable, so I guess they win. The one that was really heinous was Godfather's. Worst pizza I've ever had in my life. I'd rather eat a pizza Lunchable than that.

Capn Dicktickler

ewwww....you're that nigga

EDIT: i need to add that we all talk behind your back after you do that "duh in italy they eat pizza with a fork and knife" rap. We fucking hate you a
you are a barely legible faggot with a dumb nigger brain. Reading your posts reminds me of this kid Josh on the playground in middle school, he used to get picked on by everyone and beat up and I remember taking pity on him and trying to be his friend because he was a borderline retard but then after a couple of days I was like wow this kid is annoying and gay it’s no wonder he gets his ass kicked daily and I began to understand why it happened and I was ok with it. That’s you. You’re Josh.