• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Challenge: 'Say Something Nice about Sam Roberts.'

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The "AJ Poopyshits" character was Sam openly mocking his heavily-closeted mincing prancing and sashaying boss, years before any of the Sue Lightning/anal egg shit became public knowlege
Too much credit. It was Sam humiliating himself while appearing “ironic” about it to not be trashed as much as he should’ve. A terrible pointless unfunny fucking character with no awareness or humor to it. The fucking Virus was funnier and had more of a point.

“I like chickssss and their titsssss…”
Yeah? Do ya? What’s even the joke of the fucking character?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
No he didn’t and no it wasn’t. Being a radio host was his backup plan. His number one goal was to be a broadcaster in the WWE and consistently he is shunned and fucked over by them, literally doing their guest spots for FREE. All the fans of WWE fucking hate him and think he’s abhorrent to look at. So now he has to do a lifeless show with Jim and a stupid podcast about toys where he prays to god Vince will see his talent and hire him as a shoe shiner.
And he still won in the little o&a world

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
He was also a better straight man than Opie, I was just listening to the time they made Erock walk out on his birthday.

Sam: It's not good, he just walked in the producer's room and asked for his bag.

Anthony: His feed bag?

Sam: Now is not the time.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Did that Jerry curl headed faggot do fucking anything besides watch WWE clips, listen to shitty morning radio, and fuck with interns?

Please say no. I fucking hate Sam so much.

Sam was always watching Botchmania clips.

Like, you need to fully understand the dynamic of morning prep. I would get in like 4:50/5:00 and start cutting stuff up. After that, I'd head into the studio once the intro started playing. Sam and I would explain what audio we are submitting to Opie at which point I would sit at my position and Sam would head back to the office and watch Botchmania clips and fuck with Bobo until he was needed. You don't make BFFS with Troy and Nicole by busting your ass always sitting at your desk.

So yeah. Botchmania.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
I think his sarcasm is incredibly funny but only in small doses, like a Jocktober or Scorch segment. Hearing him correct them and say “oh you mean manch Vegas” every time they say Manchester still makes me smile

Being a sadistic psychopath to the interns without ever intending to bring it up on the show is also funny to me

I also thought Ajay Poopyshits was funny for five minutes

Forum Clout
Sam was always watching Botchmania clips.

Like, you need to fully understand the dynamic of morning prep. I would get in like 4:50/5:00 and start cutting stuff up. After that, I'd head into the studio once the intro started playing. Sam and I would explain what audio we are submitting to Opie at which point I would sit at my position and Sam would head back to the office and watch Botchmania clips and fuck with Bobo until he was needed. You don't make BFFS with Troy and Nicole by busting your ass always sitting at your desk.

So yeah. Botchmania.
wrestling was a big part of DA SHOW and gave us hilarious bits like wrestler deathclock and leading into the jesse ventura saga, and before that they had a working relationship with wwf/wwe and hosted the xfl and spoke to vince mcmahon and shuttered the rock in studio. Can you imagine forcing the THE ROCK to sit outside of the studio on a phone groveling at his peak? To say the least, wrestling was a friend of the show. Sam was doing important research while you were another faggot re-joiner that you get to hear hundreds of time on a repeat listen.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Sam knew how to interact with Chip, instead of Ant's stupid "OOOH CHIP!" gimmick and Opie's ignore chip, Sam would argue with and probe Chip on his lies actually letting the character do things - the end result was a show - and it stunk, but I think the best Chip moments, and there were some, in general were with Sam