On Tuesday, just minutes after the Supreme Court reversed the conviction of a man who'd made relentless online threats to a stranger, ...

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Remember when Kyle came to the old forums, making one post defending Pat in a very passive aggressive manner?
If that's the case, I imagine years of passive aggressively defending his brother would have him looking like this:
230629-swatting-patrick-tomlinson-niki-robinson-mn-1550-ae537c~2.jpeg

BudDickman

Remember when Kyle came to the old forums, making one post defending Pat in a very passive aggressive manner?
I've heard a lot about that, but have never seen the actual post. Did anyone screenshot it? It sounds like the post and the announcing of himself as his brother was like waving the white flag and saying "he's too stupid, just leave him alone".

It could be a failed bit that was abandoned. But if the intent was to actually make everyone believe that it was Kyle, then I would think the author would've at least screenshotted the post and it would have eventually resurfaced.

G

In the very first sentence, the article implies that the supreme court was ruling on Patrick's case, and essentially legalized swatting, and did nothing to clarify it for the rest of the article, and spent the entire article discussing Patrick. I genuinely hope that Taylor Lorenz gets raped by a pack of niggers.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
In the very first sentence, the article implies that the supreme court was ruling on Patrick's case, and essentially legalized swatting, and did nothing to clarify it for the rest of the article, and spent the entire article discussing Patrick. I genuinely hope that Taylor Lorenz gets raped by a pack of niggers.
Lol I'm going to call the Washington Post to complain and cancel my subscription and see if that gets the article retracted or amended

G

Lol I'm going to call the Washington Post to complain and cancel my subscription and see if that gets the article retracted or amended
What's infuriating is that there is a very easy argument to be made that the SC fucked up. A guy made several realistic death threats and was convicted of harassment. The SC overturned the conviction on the basis that the jury should have been instructed to determine whether he *meant* those death threats or not - whereas the previous standard was whether or not said threats would be interpreted by a reasonable person to be legitimate. Anyways Taylor Lorenz is an ugly cunt who has herpes from fucking niggers.

Will Tate

Oven March
I 'membah. He said Pat was going to be dealing with some pretty hard times in the near future and if we could maybe lay off him a bit. In hindsight I'm thinking it was legit, and if so, Varsity Kyle can respectfully get fucked, maybe tell big brother Pat to cut the shit instead of coming to plead his case here.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I 'membah. He said Pat was going to be dealing with some pretty hard times in the near future and if we could maybe lay off him a bit. In hindsight I'm thinking it was legit, and if so, Varsity Kyle can respectfully get fucked, maybe tell big brother Pat to cut the shit instead of coming to plead his case here.
I thought it was obviously fake. I remember the bolded coming off as pretty backhanded. He was basically telling us to go easy because Pat's life fucking sucks and while obviously true I can't see Kyle saying that where Pat could see it and throw a Tomlinson Tantrum about it. We all know how thin skinned our special boy is so there's no way Kyle doesn't. Wouldn't be surprised if Kyle, Tommy and Raven have a "gregshells" equivalent that they say when Rick's out of earshot.