On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how fat, gay and old is covidcumia?

you heard me

• 69 (lol)

• he's also a pedophile

• he's also Joe Cumia

• he's also Patrick S. Tomlinson

• it's believe that he raped a man in San Francisco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Last known photo of @covidcumia:

f66d4de38c23ad1f8e9fd20485c9828c.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

Why do people hate him so much? Afaik he was the guy posting daily drops of Pat text convos. His only reproach was not recording the Bresto call
He was critiqued for being verbose, and instead of taking a light beating he lashed out and called everybody a basement dweller, a nigger lover, etc. just sperging out in general. One time he responded to me with four big paragraphs, giving me a "reality check" like a boomer. He also accuses us of having alts and obsessively down-ribbing his posts. This is odd because I've gotten notifications where he's done it to me like five times in a row... and then he says that we're the ones obsessed with "forum clout" or what have you.

There's also a strong suspicion that he's Joe Cumia trying to ingratiate himself toward us, but of course he can't help but be unlikable.

Shut up, faggot.
Four posts and one of them said something nice about Joe. Hmm...

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Why do people hate him so much? Afaik he was the guy posting daily drops of Pat text convos. His only reproach was not recording the Bresto call
I don't hate him. But he takes call out threads and any mention of his name or response to him way too seriously and responds to everything with 3 and 4 paragraph long responses. He hates Joe but acts exactly like him. It's funny and fun to get him rambling.

297.jpg

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I just don't like when people vehemently defend themselves from mockery by humble brag

"You're upset that I trolled Pat"
"You're mad that I make awesome posts"
"The only reason you think I couldn't get a wife is you are an incel"
"You're spelling and grammer is just aweful, your illiterate"

Multiple people make fun of him because he always walks into the wall.
He always gives you the most bloated and irrelevant, random insult attempts, and will often just repeat your insults back to you.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I don't really hate anyone here, probably not surprising. Not even @covidcumia .

The verbosity is a bit much, but I get a little too talkative myself. Even the thin skin I kind of get; all the shit that's been said about me for 25 years, sometimes you lash out.

I just don't agree with the calling out of others, that's my only caveat. We're all just here to laugh, because we're sure as hell not gonna get it from stand up.

Riccardo Bosi

Constantly trying to bait him as if he’s another lolcow is just as fucking gay as autistically responding to comments about you.
That's the entire basis of what the sub and this place is, so I don't know how you came to that conclusion. Anthony, Joe, Patrick, Danny - did we let any of them off the hook? Besides, who does he think he is, CuntFucker?

He didn't start contributing shit until after the lolsuit. After he received fair criticism, he lashed out and said that people were jealous that he trolls Pat better, and was hostile and condescending in general. If anyone certainly did not provoke a fucking lawsuit, it was him. That's like stolen valor. It's the same thing that Danny pulled when he 'spilled the beans' about Nana long after the sub had been raining shit on him.

I just don't agree with the calling out of others, that's my only caveat.
Usually I'd agree, but everyone this place has gone after was done in retaliation or they were collateral damage (except for Opie, which was just malicious and cruel). I don't make it a point to go after fellow members, probably for the same reasons you have. So if someone comes along and acts like a dick, I feel it's fair to make fun of them. And that's all I've done to the guy, but then he claims that me and others are on some campaign to downvote his posts or whatever. He's senile.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
That's the entire basis of what the sub and this place is, so I don't know how you came to that conclusion. Anthony, Joe, Patrick, Danny - did we let any of them off the hook? Besides, who does he think he is, CuntFucker?
Wrong as always, stlaker. The sub was on AntHs side for a good while after the show ended. This was an opie an Anthony sub. When AntH started getting shit and he threw his queen level fits over it, he fueled the fire. Then JoeH would come tumbling through the wall like the shock master to stick up for his brother. Don’t forget there have been “truces” with JoeH. Fists unclenched even. JoeH has pretty much been off the hook for awhile, and Nana pretty much has nothing to lose at this point. Danny would get chased out of the sub, but the second he had any scoop on nana he became a darling again. Then got kicked out. Fatrick is only a target because he said norm wasn’t funny and then sperged out after people started fucking with him. This was in a lull of JoeH not reacting to much. Then he became enemy no.1 when he caused a droopy eyed vape thief junky to nuke the sub. Fat is now suing us. Where the fuck does this faggot boomer fall into any of this? Other than you’re just trying to start shit? Because you think it’s gonna be your thing? Or whatever the fucking reason. This ain’t your show. Stolen Valor? Joe level of thinking. He’s a retarded boomer who says stupid shit and has some faggot retard philosophy thing he thinks he’s doing here. Call him a faggot when he acts like it and move on. Making a thread about him and constantly bringing it up is the equivalent to Nana and her niggers. Your moms box.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Wrong as always, atalker. The sub was on AntHs side for a good while after the show ended. This was an opie an Anthony sub. When AntH started getting shit and he threw his queen level fits over it, he fueled the fire. Then JoeH would come tumbling through the wall like the shock master to stick up for his brother. Don’t forget there have been “truces” with JoeH. Fists unclenched even. JoeH has pretty much been off the hook for awhile, and Nana pretty much has nothing to lose at this point. Danny would get chased out of the sub, but the second he had any scoop on nana he became a darling again. Then got kicked out. Fatrick is only a target because he said norm wasn’t funny and then sperged out after people started fucking with him. This was in a lull of JoeH not reacting to much. Then he became enemy no.1 when he caused a droopy eyed vape thief junky to nuke the sub. Fat is now suing us. Where the fuck does this faggot boomer fall into any of this? Other than you’re just trying to start shit? Because you think it’s gonna be your thing? Or whatever the fucking reason. This ain’t your show. Stolen Valor? Joe level of thinking. He’s a retarded boomer who says stupid shit and has some faggot retard philosophy thing he thinks he’s doing here. Call him a faggot when he acts like it and move on. Making a thread about him and constantly bringing it up is the equivalent to Nana and her niggers. Your moms box.
I am all in with the covidcumia impression-posting.

Riccardo Bosi

Wrong as always, atalker. The sub was on AntHs side for a good while after the show ended. This was an opie an Anthony sub. When AntH started getting shit and he threw his queen level fits over it, he fueled the fire. Then JoeH would come tumbling through the wall like the shock master to stick up for his brother. Don’t forget there have been “truces” with JoeH. Fists unclenched even. JoeH has pretty much been off the hook for awhile, and Nana pretty much has nothing to lose at this point. Danny would get chased out of the sub, but the second he had any scoop on nana he became a darling again. Then got kicked out. Fatrick is only a target because he said norm wasn’t funny and then sperged out after people started fucking with him. This was in a lull of JoeH not reacting to much. Then he became enemy no.1 when he caused a droopy eyed vape thief junky to nuke the sub. Fat is now suing us. Where the fuck does this faggot boomer fall into any of this? Other than you’re just trying to start shit? Because you think it’s gonna be your thing? Or whatever the fucking reason. This ain’t your show. Stolen Valor? Joe level of thinking. He’s a retarded boomer who says stupid shit and has some faggot retard philosophy thing he thinks he’s doing here. Call him a faggot when he acts like it and move on. Making a thread about him and constantly bringing it up is the equivalent to Nana and her niggers. Your moms box.
You know... when you're right, you're right. I've learned my lesson.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
See that's the 3th time you missed an article in your post, yet you still say I'm illtiterate. You share reading level with city niggers, can't even communicate online to me straight. Probably spend all your days online all day long talking about Fat Pat and your just bothered I've been contributing Pat content while you say stupid short posts. And obsessive comments about Pig. You're nig nog brain works just like Patricks, you remind me of him, always replying and pushing downvote on my post. But you hide your profile from me, what a matter, nigger lover? Cowards hide behind the internet wall while posting attacks on me every day. It doesn't bother me. Not even a little, not as much as when my grill stopped working, it was dreary out yesterday and that's the only reason I posted on the subject at the time. But yet you want to keep swinging. Well keep swinging silly nigger, your not going to land a punch because you can't read Just like Piggie.