• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Olympic thread

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I usually like to catch a few events during the olympics. Ive noticed that its a pain in the ass to find a clear broadcast schedule. They make it as hard as possible to know what channel and what time the events will be aired. Seems the US is going to be airing a lot of events on delay so chances are your cellphone will spoil the results before they get aired on NBC that evening. So that sucks. Id like to catch actual live event times and maybe watch a few as they play out. Especially the more popular ones. The NBC website schedule is useless. I know Im going to miss events due to the time difference but the lack of a clear broadcast schedule makes me want to just say "fuck it" for even trying.

Id like to watch live if I can
-mens basketball
-Diving/swimming
-gymnastics
-track&field

Opening ceremonies are today/ right now. Definitely different and kinda underwhelming.

Jizz

I watched the chick gymnasts training from yesterday, not many hot babes on the US team this year. Is this blonde chick any good?
cbce125b2910d55c7c54ff890a58e7a1 (1).jpg

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
Olympics was created to "toughen" up liberated Christians (Greeks, Armenians, etc) from the Muslim Ottoman Empire. French/German elitesters funding Balkan rebellions against the Caliph, noticed how many "wusses" these people had during the Balkan wars against Muslims, and said they need a myth/culture that celebrated fitness, and they came up with Olympics and a pagan olympic backstory/influence for it.

"Greco-Roman Wrestling" for eg is neither Greek or Roman...but invented by a French soldier in the 19th century.

Olympics are haram, and this will be the least watched Olympics because the progenitors are waning/irreparable decline.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I had to fix my mom's computer earlier and she had the opening ceremony shit on, in the three seconds I glanced at the TV I saw a man with a beard in a dress. I think I'll be skipping it.
The funny part was that they were flashing to the trannys dancing as arab countries boats were passing by. Its a total troll move.