• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Olive branch to the Alliance

Diaper Cock Taster

I'm a big kid now
Forum Clout
ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif
ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
The Alliance deserves a lot of credit. I was a faaawkin mark for once. Fell for it, hook line and sinker. I thought you guys weren’t shit without torquie or @Ricci Ryda leading the charge. I was mistaken.
That's the thing, we don't have leaders, that is something that a narcissistic egomaniac like Dan cannot understand, The Alliance is nothing without one of it's working parts missing.

That's why i still hold out hope that our beloved @Ricci Ryda will be released from prison soon.

It's like we are missing a limb, probably his lightbulb headed cock.

Diaper Cock Taster

I'm a big kid now
Forum Clout
That's the thing, we don't have leaders, that is something that a narcissistic egomaniac like Dan cannot understand, The Alliance is nothing without one of it's working parts missing.

That's why i still hold out hope that our beloved @Ricci Ryda will be released from prison soon.

It's like we are missing a limb, probably his lightbulb headed cock.
PicsArt_03-21-12.26.02.jpg

G

This constant backstabbing and heel-turning is getting stale. The writers had a good run with the Alliance/Naked Alt Militia arc, then tossing on the Punished Dan saga was clever, but I think they didn't go in with a plan to end the storyline, so now we get this. Messy, not narratively satisfying, just creates more plot threads that need resolution. Dialogue is getting really uninspired, too.

Everyone's a critic.