Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
1682198762142.png

Abdul Alhazred lookin muhfuh

DMAN

NYC Mayor
When Opie starts talking about Sue Lightning and Anthony being a faggot it will probably break Nana's mind.

Opie could spill beans on Anthony's divorce (you know nanny ranted to him about some of it)

After Richard Jeni and Steve C killed themselves, I think Opie has learned to back off of people's weaknesses... He could probably have Auntie and Wormy found alone in their apartments tomorrow if he wanted to spill beans... But he's being magnanimous.

How beautiful would it be if Opie got Jim retroactively fired for the Show they couldn't talk about? With the locked closet door.

FingerofGod

Opie could spill beans on Anthony's divorce (you know nanny ranted to him about some of it)

After Richard Jeni and Steve C killed themselves, I think Opie has learned to back off of people's weaknesses... He could probably have Auntie and Wormy found alone in their apartments tomorrow if he wanted to spill beans... But he's being magnanimous.

How beautiful would it be if Opie got Jim retroactively fired for the Show they couldn't talk about? With the locked closet door.
I’m pretty much all in with the opie defending but the whole Steve situation was completely despicable. I hate listening to them shit on him when he seemed like one of the few decent guys on the show. On the other hand you can’t really kill yourself when you have a wife and kids so I guess it’s all a wash.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Is that the Dopester's real voice? So who does he copy his (awful) radio voice from?

Why are you cumia niggers always pretending Opie has a fake voice? His voice got deeper as he aged... Very basic stuff. He also has a strong island accent. Nothing fake about it, whereas Cumia puts on that fake Broadcast English voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.