Old school Hollywood Hotties Thread

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Did this over on the old site, felt like starting a new one after Gosia reminded me of it.

Classic beauty - nothing better, I tell ya. That natural beauty, the zaftig body type, the golden age of starlets... There's a reason they're memorable, fellas.

As a film noir lover, I dig me a femme fatale, like a Lana Turner and Rita Hayworth. But I also like me a bad ass, and to me, none were any cooler than the Queen of the Proto-Noir herself, Nora Charles, played by Myrna Loy.

c4886b5c1fc9200755567fe59f3db3e6.jpeg

She was forced to play a lot of foreign vamp roles, which her look pulled off well. But she could really act, and I loved her rapport with William Powell. Can you believe they made 14 films together? He had to go for a smooch in real life at least once.

Let's see your tastes, fellas. I'm a bit piggied out for the moment

UnPRePared

As I stated last time this came up, the fact that I can't break my dick off in the woman in this picture without a time machine breaks my goddamn heart.

View attachment 3983

Honorable mentions, since I think it's later than the timeframe Ray's shooting for here, go to Jane Seymour and Suzanne Sommers.

Gene Simmons nailed her old ass in the late 1970's.

It's the only thing I'll ever envy him for, regardless of her age then. He fucked Yvonne De-fucking-Carlo.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Lana Turner is top drawer. Lauren Bacall an obvious one. Margaret Nolan had an unreal body for her era. Ursula Andress was a bombshell. A little more recently Isabelle Adjani was just gorgeous in her prime. She looks amazing in Driver.

UnPRePared

Where my Clara Bow niggas at?

View attachment 3990

Absolute classic. You don't get more golden age than her.

tumblr_lqx3puYLYn1qiflw2o1_1280.jpg

Allison Hayes, check her out in this terrible Roger Corman film called The Undead, she plays one of the sexist witches you've ever seen!

I'm an MST3K fan, and she was in several of their films (mainly Corman, no surprise). She was always a doll in my eyes.

Sophia Loren
f1f5a820bd7001ede61515260487b794.jpg

A legend. I'd have burned down Phil's Alamo collectibles just to spoon her.

Wowza. She was around the end of that era - I'd say late 60's was the cutoff. The 70's started to bring us gals like Diane Keaton - and look, she was a cutie in my eyes, but not that knockdown beauty like Anne.

Was never that into her, football gangbang notwithstanding.

I'm more into Louise Brooks:

lulu15.jpg
420px-The_Canary_Murder_Case_%281929%29_1.jpg

Wonky haircut, no tits, even a preference for snatch but...

View attachment 3992

I get such strong Stoya vibes from her that my dick gets hard thinking about it.

Ohhhh, brothaman, you struck gold. Her movies are legendary, even though she's not well remembered. Gosia always found her striking, as she is rather well known in Germany, it turns out. She's that odd kind of attainable knockout - like you could land her, but you'd feel like you stole something and got away with it.

What a real life bitch - but with looks like that, who wouldn't be?

Joy Harmon, better known as the girl from Cool Hand Luke that was washing the car.
View attachment 3995

Always forget her name, but what a lovely smile. I'd buy her coffee and go for a smooch.