• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Old faggot (AKA Joseph Cumia) follows the rules and wears his face diaper

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
LetsGoBrandon hahaha. Whata homo
Still clinging on to the glory days of trump. I remember how full of bravado and bacon grease he was about trump getting a second term. He was defeated when he lost. So much that he traded places with pat and now sounds just like pat did when hillary lost. I really wish he would have followed through with going to the capitol on Jan 6 like he was talking all tough about.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
3532A55A-CDE6-439E-9857-783934346F7F.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It's gay as fuck that it's not socially acceptable to massage children's salivary glands for sexual reasons in public....

die JoeH die
More child spit bullshit??? Still??? Get some NEW material!!!!! You’re incapable of doing ANYTHING original. Because you’re INCAPABLE of THOUGHT!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Your OBSESSION with me and my brothers’s NON existent pedophilia says a lot about YOU. What do you have on your computer? Why don’t you share??? You can’t hide it forever.🧐🧐🧐

It’s “gay as fuck” that we are FORCED against our WILL to wear a diaper on our chins. It’s a device used to force SUBMISSION from CITIZENS. Of course you morons don’t care. You still have your drugs and cheetos. Some of us FIGHT back in anyways we can. We refuse to back down. Not without a FIGHT!!!!💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

As for my health? Doing better then ever. You’ll be dead WAY before me.😎😎😎

#HEALTH #MAGA #NEVERGIVEUP

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
Still clinging on to the glory days of trump. I remember how full of bravado and bacon grease he was about trump getting a second term. He was defeated when he lost. So much that he traded places with pat and now sounds just like pat did when hillary lost. I really wish he would have followed through with going to the capitol on Jan 6 like he was talking all tough about.
That doesn't affect the value of his Trump playing cards. Better than a 401(k).