• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ol' Blue Collar Billy wearing his work boots to talk politics on Jimmy Kimmel

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
ld’ve been more specific. It’s actually an overly lib joke that just happens to mention slavery. It’s definitely not offensive at all, except to anyone that wants to laugh when they watch a comedy. Bill’s horrendous acting should be pointed out too.
Sorry, I thought you were talking about another joke, your right he really is a shitty actor.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Hey buddy I might be the king if my castle but happy wife happy life, right pal?
You didn't need that paternity test anyway. Sometimes all your genetics completely skips a generation. It's science or something. I dunno, I was just a regular Boston guy who didn't pay attention in school! Except when David Foster Wallace taught me at university.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
You didn't need that paternity test anyway. Sometimes all your genetics completely skips a generation. It's science or something. I dunno, I was just a regular Boston guy who didn't pay attention in school! Except when David Foster Wallace taught me at university.
Idk what all that means, I'm just a regular Joe. I'm not afraid to be myself like when I wear my Robert Parrish throwback jersey when I get together with the boys in my box at the Staples Center.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Idk what all that means, I'm just a regular Joe. I'm not afraid to be myself like when I wear my Robert Parrish throwback jersey when I get together with the boys in my box at the Staples Center.
Ehhhhh ya know it kinda makes up for 400 years...