• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Okay.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don't disagree with anything you say here, but I think the flashpoint of his descent into weak faggotry was the Private Parts movie. After that movie came out Stern was suddenly being praised and accepted by the elites of the entertainment industry who he'd built his career on mocking, and he went from bad-boy radio shock jock who didn't care who got pissed off at what he said to full-on Hollywood celebrity. From what I've heard of the Sirius years there was still some entertaining stuff happening but it was less Howard then the other people on the show, Artie, Richard and Sal's masterful prank calls, etc. (Richard and Sal's calls are hands-down the best part of the Sirius era if you ask me.) Howard lost his teeth on satellite, and going on to host that stupid talent show was the last nail in the coffin.
I agree with this, a lot of why he stopped being entertaining was he was accepted by Hollywood and could finally sit at the cool table. He built his career goofing on celebrities for being stupid, arrogant, egomaniacs, etc but eventually became one of them so no more goofing. He went from trashing Ellen for being an untalented hack who wishes she had a dick to praising her and even telling his audience he just loves to watch her dance. Now the man famous for being “un-pc” and outrageous has a long list of staff and guests that can’t be mentioned, fake callers so nobody calls him out, pretends his old funny shows never happened due to content, lame over rehearsed bits, has lots of heavy gay antics for some reason (no women allowed!) , kisses every guests ass, and avoids anything controversial. He’s so “in” with Hollywood and their politics he can’t even goof on anyone that isn’t an approved target. He’s down to only goofing on Trump, OJ, and anyone at Fox News.

He became everything he told his audience he hated but deep down wanted to be. Now he’s just a miserable old man in a wig (not fooling anyone there) with a young gold digger wife (Talk about hypocrite, he shit on any celeb who left their wife to marry much younger women) who still won’t shut up about how great he was in Private Parts (came out almost 25 years ago) and hates seeing anyone happy.

Last edited:

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20210814-120715_Chrome.jpg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Please use your imagination for this meme because it is not worth the effort of making it.

Picture of a virus: "A Delta Variant"
Picture of "Patrick": "A dolt"

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Howard used to be so entertaining. When do you guys think the decline started? I feel it was already in motion when he got the Sirius deal.
The Artie Sirius years were tremendous.

Even after Artie left it was still good. Most say the exit of Tim Sabean and introduction of Marci Turk, right in the 2013-2014 timeframe and a rapid decline since.

Edit: As someone above said, he also seemed to lose some steam when he lost the lawsuit after the SiriusXM merger.

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
Forum Clout
2004 was howard complaining about George W Bush and the FCC and 2005 was him just plugging sirius constantly. It's hard to listen back to that. 2006-2008 sirius years were pretty damn good, If I were to go back to listen to older shows those would be the years.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I've been listening to 2004 and 2005 Stern broadcasts in order over the last couple of weeks as I do house chores. Great stuff. I used to listen every day in the late 90s but have always preferred the Artie years (nice preference, stupid).

Lots of good stuff in these broadcasts like the Phuket tsunami, Gilbert and Chyna appearances, etc. Weak spots are talking about eh-eh-eh and bitching about his birthday.

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
Forum Clout
yeah I thought there was a lot of good stuff in 04-05, he just seemed to do the same political rants and sirius plugs over and over.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I like Billy West, Fred, Artie, Jackie, Richard and Sal the best of Howard’s crew pats and present. Since Artie’s suicide attempt and him hiring Marci, it’s been pure shit.

Wack Packers I liked were Hank, Gary, Daniel Carver (racist or not, he said some funny shit), Eric the Actor formerly known as Eric the Midget, and High Pitch Mike.