• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Okay.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
35875088-A6-C3-40-D8-9895-A3-A0-B6-BE7046.jpg

C2-DE5319-ABE7-4-A4-D-9148-023-A683-B077-C.jpg

F514-E07-C-045-C-462-E-8-EB8-BEEE0-B21-FD2-D.jpg

9-AFB30-A0-97-D5-48-DA-B640-AD6942237-A38.jpg

Okay.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Can't even graciously acknowledge the fact that someone came up with it first. No, "Great minds think alike, child", or "commonality of thinking, child". Nope. Have to be a passive aggressive little bitch about it .

Don't want to get accused of joke theft, or get pointed to jokes being told first and better? Develop more than a basic bitch sense of humor - seriously, those "summer plans / Delta variant" jokes are beyond played out at this point, especially given that summer's almost over - and quit pretending that your 6th grade level grasp of US history somehow makes your jokes dense, impenetrable puzzles to the common man - the common man knows the difference between eclectic and elliptic.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Is Atlanta where black spring break happens? Or did at least for a while? I remember Daniel Carver going off about that when he was busy waking up white people
That’s Daytona Beach. That shits wild man.

Daniel Carver was one of my fav stern bits. He could give a fuck if you hated him. I liked how he never actually figured out Howard was a Jew, and he’d say horrific things about Jews. Lol. But he sure knew Robin was black, he’d bring that up a lot. My favorite is when Howard sent Brandano to his house to film “Cribs” and he goes “I put watermelon in the fridge in case Robin came, I can fry up chicken for her too” lol, he was actually funny.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Daniel Carver gold. He wins $25,000 in football picks against Artie, a chicken and Gary the Retard. Then immediately starts disparaging players of a certain race lol. He’s also in Daytona Beach during the call, and mentions black spring break. Lol

It’s insane to listen to old Artie and hear him sound like normal East-coast blue collar trash.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
When he went to Sirius definitely. He was still pretty entertaining from 97-2004 when I was old enough to know who he was and started listening. He toned shit down the last year on terrestrial and got bland on satellite, when it should’ve been the opposite. He should’ve been as edgy and outrageous on satellite as he was on terrestrial from 81-2004.

howards blandness on Sirius is why I started listening to O&A, I was a late convert (2007)

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
When he went to Sirius definitely. He was still pretty entertaining from 97-2004 when I was old enough to know who he was and started listening. He toned shit down the last year on terrestrial and got bland on satellite, when it should’ve been the opposite. He should’ve been as edgy and outrageous on satellite as he was on terrestrial from 81-2004.

howards blandness on Sirius is why I started listening to O&A, I was a late convert (2007)
I don't disagree with anything you say here, but I think the flashpoint of his descent into weak faggotry was the Private Parts movie. After that movie came out Stern was suddenly being praised and accepted by the elites of the entertainment industry who he'd built his career on mocking, and he went from bad-boy radio shock jock who didn't care who got pissed off at what he said to full-on Hollywood celebrity. From what I've heard of the Sirius years there was still some entertaining stuff happening but it was less Howard then the other people on the show, Artie, Richard and Sal's masterful prank calls, etc. (Richard and Sal's calls are hands-down the best part of the Sirius era if you ask me.) Howard lost his teeth on satellite, and going on to host that stupid talent show was the last nail in the coffin.