Ok this is just sad

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
COMP’D! What is it with the fucking Red Gatorade? And why is cow brain so confident he won’t be wheeled right into the emergency ward once ambling in demanding fruit punch and free sandwiches?
Isn’t 5 star hotels the maximum? Plus I doubt most Holiday Inns meet that. I love how he is clearly the only one that gets a sandwich. Why can’t they just order a sub tray?

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Isn’t 5 star hotels the maximum? Plus I doubt most Holiday Inns meet that. I love how he is clearly the only one that gets a sandwich. Why can’t they just order a sub tray?
Holiday Inn is a luxury hotel outside of the US, but I doubt Joe knows that. He really thinks a fucking Days Inn is “5-star” lmao.

G

I used to work in one of those chain restaurant sit down fast food type places and poor immigrants used to walk in all the time asking for a job application with the only intent of getting a free sandwich for their trouble.

Considering Nana’s current financial situation the Bovine is seeing the writing on the wall. He’s also a hot dog head faced moron.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
COMP’D! What is it with the fucking Red Gatorade? And why is cow brain so confident he won’t be wheeled right into the emergency ward once ambling in demanding fruit punch and free sandwiches?
I bet he thinks it’s like the “no brown M&Ms” rider in Van Halen’s contracts to ensure people actually read it.

“EXCUSE ME, but this is a BLUE Gatorade!!!! How am I supposed to TRUST that you’ve fulfilled our AGREEMENT?!”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I used to work in one of those chain restaurant sit down fast food type places and poor immigrants used to walk in all the time asking for a job application with the only intent of getting a free sandwich for their trouble.

Considering Nana’s current financial situation the Bovine is seeing the writing on the wall. He’s also a hot dog head faced moron.
“Back off Bono, this is my sandwich!”

bumbum8

It died on the vine
So, other than carrying him in her body for 9 months, dealing with his shrieking and crying as a baby while also dodging plates of spaghetti from Joe Sr., lovingly sharing crack with him and his siblings, you're telling me all Ro had to do was pay him a few bucks and he would have given her a visit?
It's a shame she didn't know that. Maybe he would have dropped by.

I don't believe in karma, but shit like this makes me wonder. Maybe his mother's ghost goes around the duplex turning up the AC, driving the bill higher and higher.

Last edited:
G

I bet he thinks it’s like the “no brown M&Ms” rider in Van Halen’s contracts to ensure people actually read it.

“EXCUSE ME, but this is a BLUE Gatorade!!!! How am I supposed to TRUST that you’ve fulfilled our AGREEMENT?!”
[MEDIA=youtube]k_7kg5ZzDZo[/MEDIA]

‘Or 2U won’t suck cock on stage that night!’

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
EB172299-1D90-450A-B1A9-EE0E0595FD10.jpeg

Of course Joe is wearing his sunglasses indoors, just in case we didn’t know what a cool dude he is.