• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ok, ONE more post about that Dovid guy.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
IMG_0922.png

Forum Clout
I explained this a little while ago but my opinion is that O & A was the highlight of Danny's life and this forum I guess makes him feel important as he is an insider and views himself as higher than the average member because of that. With his O&A days he had a small degree of "fame" with listeners of the show, was hanging out at a millionaires McMansion, probably getting a lot more pussy than ever before, was having fun on a hit radio program and had friends plus a good life.

Then he did the Rockstar thing which probably gave him similar things as above but since he's lost that gig that's kind of been it for the guy. People ask him what he does for a living and he won't even give an industry which indicates that he is either unemployed or in an industry he deems "lesser" to radio, no wife, no kids, no hot women (Or underage girls) wanting to fuck him at Nana's parties, it has all dried up.

He's here for the ego boost as an insider and to run down his more successful ex colleagues such as Opie, Sam, Jim, Erock and even Cumia because he's jealous of them. Interestingly enough they are all still together in some capacity or doing a podcast or whatever, nobody cares or even speaks about Danny outside of this forum from what I've seen and even then we only talk about him to goof on him.

Forum Clout
That you know of?

If I posted a picture with a new car and a hot wife you'd say both were rentals. I know where I'm at. You wonder. That's good enough for me.

Well, your previous behaviours on the forum indicate that if you had a new car and a hot wife you'd talk about it much like you talk about your time on O&A and at Rockstar.

You are a braggart so the fact you are bragging about things from 10-15 years ago indicates that life isn't going too crash hot right now, I'm not making light of that either, that's just the vibe I get from you.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
That you know of?

If I posted a picture with a new car and a hot wife you'd say both were rentals. I know where I'm at. You wonder. That's good enough for me.
When have you ever posted actual evidence of anything? Besides that one obscure email or whatever the fuck it was. You base this off of the fact we don’t care about what you say, because you never prove anything. Why don’t you actually prove something for once?

Forum Clout
Why is he here? Genuinely. I know i know. “YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT ME AND WHAT I CANT RESPOND?” We also talk about Opie, Anthony, Jim, Erock, Travis, Troy, Roland, Creampie Jones, Intern David, Bobo, stlaker Patti, I could keep fucking going.

You have to ask yourself, everyone I just listed has varying degrees of success or mental retardation.

And yet you don’t see ANY of them posting here or arguing with us.

Why is that you think?
FUCK YOU
He has nothing else in his life. Lmao a broke jew. The height of his life was hanging out in a mcmansion with a pockmarked millionaire pedophile and he even managed to fuck that up. He always winds up back here.
FUCK YOU
They were the best of times for little Daniel cut him some slack
FUCK YOU
Imagine having such bad input lag, that anthony wont even let you stick your tongue in his guitar hero.
FUCK YOU
Apparently you do stupid.
FUCK YOU
"Hey goys, wanna join my Discord about a dead fucking radio show from 20 years ago?"
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU