• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ok, ONE more post about that Dovid guy.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Why is he here? Genuinely. I know i know. “YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT ME AND WHAT I CANT RESPOND?” We also talk about Opie, Anthony, Jim, Erock, Travis, Troy, Roland, Creampie Jones, Intern David, Bobo, stlaker Patti, I could keep fucking going.

You have to ask yourself, everyone I just listed has varying degrees of success or mental retardation.

And yet you don’t see ANY of them posting here or arguing with us.

Why is that you think?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Lol, what a dummy you are.
This is your stock response anytime you cant answer something. Make a little cutesy joke. Want to explain how i’m wrong? Why aren’t the mentally deficient tards like Bobo on here everyday writing angry comments? How about Opie? Or Sam who you think is so pathetic?

Why aren’t they here responding about us Daniel? We talk about them. Thats your reason why YOU respond. Why not them? Seems pretty simple to me.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
other people we talk about (way more btw)

I have a 70 page sticky for some reason and the entire front page is plastered in threads.

I can't reply to one fucking person without the thread turning into a shit show.

Anthony almost died, Norton married a man and I'm not allowed to participate in this discussion? Why? I'm more connected to it than any of fucking YOU people are. But nah, Guitar Hero, right? NORTON MARRIED AND FUCKS A MAN.

I told somebody else why I'm here, go find that thread and read it. I'm sure you will. If you don't like it, have @admin ban me. Stop crying, suck it up and deal with it you petulant fucking manchild.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I have a 70 page sticky for some reason and the entire front page is plastered in threads.

I can't reply to one fucking person without the thread turning into a shit show.

Anthony almost died, Norton married a man and I'm not allowed to participate in this discussion? Why? I'm more connected to it than any of fucking YOU people are. But nah, Guitar Hero, right? NORTON MARRIED AND FUCKS A MAN.

I told somebody else why I'm here, go find that thread and read it. I'm sure you will. If you don't like it, have @admin ban me. Stop crying, suck it up and deal with it you petulant fucking manchild.
You read the question and your tiny brain refused to comprehend it.

Do you know who else has a stickied thread on here? Anthony.

Why isn’t he here responding everyday?

Now why are you?

You literally refuse to grasp this point.

“I HAVE TO POST HERE BECAUSE EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT ME!” But we talk about all these other people who NEVER come here. Why is that?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
And I like how you throw your fellow coworkers under the bus like this. “UHHMM WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME WHEN THESE GUYS I USED TO WORK FOR ARE SOOO MUCH MORE EMBARRASSING!” You do realize its possible to care about two things at once, right? For gods sake half of the members here split their time between hating Pat and hating Anthony. So why can we not make fun of you AND Anthony at the same time?

And like…you do understand that posting here causes more people to talk about you, right? You then claim you’re here because people talk about you. But you being here causes people to talk about you, which is why you’re here, repeat into infinity. You know its much easier to get one person (you) to stop posting then have 100 mongs all stop posting about one person (you), right?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
oh my fucking GOD man, you just go on and fucking onnnnn....

who fucking CARES. fucking radio show from 20 years ago.. jesus. three posts in a row, multiple Dovid threads a day. fucking just stop. imagine that?
This is the O&A forums. You were on O&A. We will talk about you even after you die.

Don’t like that? Fucking leave and stop responding which fuels the discussion about you.

Would we still be talking about you if you left? Yes. But way less than we do now with you actively engaging.

If you don’t care so much and the forums are dead and the show was irrelevant why are you on here responding to every fucking post?

“Because it was my life!”

Which you claim was irrelevant and doesnt matter and discussion shouldnt be had on it. Except you actively participate in this.

You refuse to hold any responsibility in this scenario like many other scenarios in your life.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Its just so insane because its so simple to grasp to me. If I worked on O&A i would accept their crazy fans would talk about me. Know what I WOULDNT DO if I wanted them to stop? Argue with them daily.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout

Why won’t you answer my question about what Norton did with the books. If you don’t know, JUST SAY THAT