• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ok. Let's get Jim arrested.

Forum Clout
The dates don't match up.

The 15-year-old girl, named Jane Doe No. 5 in court documents, attended a party during June 2004 in Santa Clarita, California, according to NBC News. Jeremy is accused of forcible penetration with a foreign object to the girl, of whom he's also accused of preying upon and committing lewd conduct.

June 2004 in Santa Clarita California.

While the 21st AVN Awards, hosted by Jim Norton, were held January 2004 in Las Vegas.

stinks

Forum Clout
The dates don't match up.

June 2004 in Santa Clarita California.

While the 21st AVN Awards, hosted by Jim Norton, were held January 2004 in Las Vegas.
i was at the rainbow room w/ my ex gf not only did he sign her tits, she was in the bathroom doing blow with her brother and she asked to see his dick, i wouldnt even be mad at the dude if he raped her that shit probably happened all the time to him