• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ok, Jackie is retarded

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Just like everything in pats life, its low effort.

reminder this is the same costume he wore to take a cat to the vet. This wasnt just some lame halloween costume. He thought it looked good enough to wear regularly. You can bet he cant fit into that stupid buckle vest anymore. It was already too small for him when he bought it.

LOL he was so ashamed he deleted the pic

View attachment 168041

View attachment 168040
Could there be anything gayer than a man who takes a Cat to the vet? You can literally find kittens for free anywhere. Just get another one if that one dies. Fucking idiot.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Could there be anything gayer than a man who takes a Cat to the vet? You can literally find kittens for free anywhere. Just get another one if that one dies. Fucking idiot.
C’mon, Monster Steve. That’s too monstrous for me.

Also, the title of Jackie’s latest blog post contains a compliment to her intelligence from national joke weird gay Rep Santos.

🤷‍♂️
IMG_2457.jpeg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

Also, the title of Jackie’s latest blog post contains a compliment to her intelligence from national joke weird gay Rep Santos.

🤷‍♂️View attachment 168072
That sounds like an insult by a congressman to a really dumb question...

Forum Clout

🤷‍♂️View attachment 168072
Off the charts Narcissistic Personality Disorder with this shitskinned slob. She and Fatso are made for each other. She should move in to the other half of the haunted hovel - if the rotten floorboards can take another obese unemployed loser stomping around on them all day and night.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout

Jackie Singh 00:15 I do. So my name is Jackie Singh. I'm a New Yorker who previously worked as a senior cybersecurity staffer on the Biden-Harris campaign, and I currently write on Substack at my blog, which is at hackingbutlegal dot com. Within context of your prior comment about the Twitter account, "Unusual Whales", which I'm aware tracks stock trades made by elected officials based on official filings, my question is specifically about compensation for members of Congress.

Congressman Santos, do you believe members of Congress are sufficiently directly compensated by our government for the work that you all do on behalf of the American people? Given the lucrative jobs which exist elsewhere for professionals and the asymmetry which exists with regards to wealthy individuals attempting to exert influence or even foreign countries, nation-states attempting to exert influence, do you believe that there could be changes made to compensation structures to make congressmen and congresswomen a bit more resistant to bribery and corruption? Thank you.

Durr what can we change to make politicians not get as many kickbacks or lobbying. Nice brilliant question, stupid.

I bet this is a "KKTITN" situation. Maybe she should get that question tattooed.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
yeah that is lmao look at his PR politician answer...
So Jackie, I think you bring up probably one of the most intelligent questions I've heard ever since I've gotten elected for Congress for sure, but I think in my entire life, I commend you. Why are you not with the Biden-Harris administration? They need people like you right now. If you were in a campaign, it was a loss that they did not convert you full time because it's people like you that this administration is missing. People who are actually thinking outside the box and seeing the issues in our country, you are part of the people who would probably make their administration more successful, which would make our country more successful. Well, Jackie, I implore you, please come back into government or if you've never been in government, just come into government.

He's doing PR spin and she bought it. Haha omg she's dumber than we thought, somehow.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Durr what can we change to make politicians not get as many kickbacks or lobbying. Nice brilliant question, stupid.

I bet this is a "KKTITN" situation. Maybe she should get that question tattooed.
Holy shit that is stupid, people get into politics because of all the ways they can get rich through corruption. Many get in trouble regularly for not doing PAD clearing of buying / selling stocks but nothing happens - and it happens on both sides so doesn’t make news because it both sides so one can’t use it to make the other look bad.

Politicians are paid more than enough and they get almost as much time off as school teachers. Pretty much all of them end up multi millionaires with multiple homes on jobs that pay 100-150k

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
He answered her question like a typical sleazy con man politician and she didn’t realize it. Santos is known for this and BS’ing people and she fell for it.
must have been really hard to bang her in the army. "Wow thats the best rifle reloading i've ever seen in my life" . She wrote an entire blog post over this. Any questions about her non existent self esteem and overcompensation are totally clear now. She's somehow, inexplicably more desperate for validation than piggy boy.

Forum Clout
Holy shit that is stupid, people get into politics because of all the ways they can get rich through corruption. Many get in trouble regularly for not doing PAD clearing of buying / selling stocks but nothing happens - and it happens on both sides so doesn’t make news because it both sides so one can’t use it to make the other look bad.

Politicians are paid more than enough and they get almost as much time off as school teachers. Pretty much all of them end up multi millionaires with multiple homes on jobs that pay 100-150k
People stop being corrupt once they get enough money.

Forum Clout
must have been really hard to bang her in the army. "Wow thats the best rifle reloading i've ever seen in my life" . She wrote an entire blog post over this. Any questions about her non existent self esteem and overcompensation are totally clear now. She's somehow, inexplicably more desperate for validation than piggy boy.
It's amazing that more than one man has been able to sustain an erection long enough to impregnate that beast.