• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ok, Jackie is retarded

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She thinks she’s figured out why so many of us using “stealthy” for our goofy twitter accounts that make Pat upset
IMG_1791.jpeg

Yes, that’s the real reason there’s a tweeting toilet that has the handle “Stealthytoilet”

I think it’s her severe autism that prevents her from seeing how we use it for laughs

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’m surprised she didn’t go deep and say doing this are DARVO tactics used by terrorists and criminals when it’s because it funny and gets Pat to flip out.
Its no surprise she has inserted herself into a few groups that think she is dog shit. Then she tries to tie them together with the flimsiest theories.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Jackie and pat want everything to be political and dramatic. The idea of laughter for laughter’s sake just doesn’t enter their heads. Sure boomia et al make the occasional political statement but do they think if Patrick draped himself in maga gear and became an arch conservative anything would change? I would honestly prefer if he was a maga guy. It would make the side characters more interesting because conservatives are much more fun to fuck with because they always fight back

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Jackie and pat want everything to be political and dramatic. The idea of laughter for laughter’s sake just doesn’t enter their heads. Sure boomia et al make the occasional political statement but do they think if Patrick draped himself in maga gear and became an arch conservative anything would change? I would honestly prefer if he was a maga guy. It would make the side characters more interesting because conservatives are much more fun to fuck with because they always fight back
Under-discussed is Pat’s complete lack of a sense of humor. It’s beyond his inability to be funny or write a funny tweet. He also doesn’t understand humor at a basic level.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Under-discussed is Pat’s complete lack of a sense of humor. It’s beyond his inability to be funny or write a funny tweet. He also doesn’t understand humor at a basic level.
That’s what makes it so funny he thought he could be a comedian yet can’t even laugh at himself. In his deranged mind it’s illegal to laugh at him for being a big idiot. I bet he’s told all these news outlets about his toilet having a twitter account with a straight face.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Of course she thinks digital art that is generated by a computer is her form of art. Since she cant physically create it raw with actual talent. Just let the computer do it for you and call yourself an "artist". More lazy leftist "art". Just like MM Shill and her traced color by number paintings of other peoples actual art.