Ohio football coach fired for "Nazi" play call against Jewish team

G

What the media isn't mentioning is that the coach already explained the "Nazi" call was a presnap audible to identify a blitz. I heard this used growing up, albeit it's been a while.
Jesus, we had a defensive audible where we'd start hitting our mouths going "oo-oo-oo-oo-oo" like Indians and I can't remember why.

This guy's crime wasn't being racist or anti-Semitic, it was underestimating the Jewish people's desire to play victim.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/preps/2023/09/27/brooklyn-high-school-football-tim-mcfarland-nazi/70980267007/[/URL]

Reddit is reacting as you'd imagine, calling for everything from his arrest for child abuse to cancelling the TEAM'S FOOTBALL PROGRAM FOR FOUR YEARS UNTIL THE ENTIRE COHORT IS GONE.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://reddit.com/r/news/s/x78Rx6y524[/URL]

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Whoever thought of having a football team with 90% Jewish kids also needs to be investigated.
Jews don't play football. This is some sort of scheme to make money by suing other schools for saying Nazi or the grass being too green or the locker room being too small.
1696385886903.png

G

"PENNY! PENNY! BIG NOSE! BIG NOSE! FREE AIR! FREE AIR! HUT...HUT HUT!"

Yeah, this is the narrative the media is spinning.
The poor Jewish team broke their huddle and came up to the line, and the mean racist Trumptards from Ohio pointed at them and started yelling "Vere are your papers?!" Come on.

The coach seemed to realize someone was offended because he told his team to switch the audible and offered to apologize to the entire Jewish team personally before play commenced again. But the Jewish coaches told him that wouldn't be necessary. Then, in typical snake fashion, they turned around after the game and went to the media.

If it comes out that this was some pregame decision to try to fuck with the Jewish kids, then yes it was in poor taste and he should be fired. But he vehemently defended himself and said it's been an audible on the team for years, and other teams use it too, which is true. So I dunno. Reddit wants to abolish the school's athletic department and make the kids join an "inclusive football league" as community service.

Yeah, this is the narrative the media is spinning.
The poor Jewish team broke their huddle and came up to the line, and the mean racist Trumptards from Ohio pointed at them and started yelling "Vere are your papers?!" Come on.

The coach seemed to realize someone was offended because he told his team to switch the audible and offered to apologize to the entire Jewish team personally before play commenced again. But the Jewish coaches told him that wouldn't be necessary. Then, in typical snake fashion, they turned around after the game and went to the media.

If it comes out that this was some pregame decision to try to fuck with the Jewish kids, then yes it was in poor taste and he should be fired. But he vehemently defended himself and said it's been an audible on the team for years, and other teams use it too, which is true. So I dunno. Reddit wants to abolish the school's athletic department and make the kids join an "inclusive football league" as community service.
A Jew football team LOL. What do they do, bargain with the defense for yards?

G

A Jew football team LOL. What do they do, bargain with the defense for yards?

"Your honor, the defendant's school administration ALSO intentionally elected NOT to offer the family of my client and all the other Jewish families in attendance that fateful night seat cushions to compensate for the unreasonably uncomfortable nature of their visiting team metal bleachers. As a result, my client's elderly mother was forced to stand for the duration of the game and reactivated her sciatica. My client is suing for emotional duress, medical compensation, and unresolved trauma in the amount of whatever their athletic department's budget is."