Oh She Dindu

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
For some odd reason, the police chief in that town decided now would be a great time to wear a purple suit:

police chief.jpg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
With the 242nd pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Ahmadavious Skinner, Defensive Back, UCLA
I don't know why it fascinates me so much, but I'm trying to get in his head.

In all the other pictures of him, he just looks like a normal 60 year old no-nonsense police chief. But when it comes time to enter the national stage to talk about a possible abduction, he not only foregoes a uniform, he decided to wear a fucking purple suit.

Maybe he thinks it'll make him a personality and he'll get a Court TV commentating gig?

HR@PaneraBread

We can retire, fellas!
@RoTheHo69

A while ago we were on pol looking for games to share with the weekend staff. The best one we found was a game where you make up a name and type it into google followed by arrested to see if you got a hit. That was our 1st attempt. We're kinda busy up here what with the infighting etc but we'll try finding the link

edit - god damn you corrective son of a bitch

edit 2 - OK so the link is nowhere to be found but basically you make up an OTT black name and then type it into google followed by the word arrested and then post the story you get. It took a few swings and misses but we went for "Bartavious Arrested" and got this.

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
@RoTheHo69

A while ago we were on pol looking for games to share with the weekend staff. The best one we found was a game where you make up a name and type it into google followed by arrested to see if you got a hit. That was our 1st attempt. We're kinda busy up here what with the infighting etc but we'll try finding the link

edit - god damn you corrective son of a bitch

edit 2 - OK so the link is nowhere to be found but basically you make up an OTT black name and then type it into google followed by the word arrested and then post the story you get. It took a few swings and misses but we went for "Bartavious Arrested" and got this.

LMAO bartavious holy shit.

So what the fuck is the deal with radcliff?

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
This stupid bitch also searched "How to take money from a register without being caught". Worst black person ever. (You know what I mean)

Cartoon Redux

I'm still a child, child.
For some odd reason, the police chief in that town decided now would be a great time to wear a purple suit:

View attachment 136440
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Last night on Monday Night Raw, the WWE presented a special tribute show, recognizing the career of Chris Benoit. However, now some 26 hours later, the facts of this horrific tragedy are now apparent. Therefore, other than my comments, there will be no mention of Mr. Benoit's name tonight. On the contrary, tonight's show will be dedicated to everyone who has been affected by this terrible incident. This evening marks the first step of the healing process. Tonight, WWE performers will do what they do better than anyone else in the world: entertain you.

RobertMewler

View attachment 136440
“Here is my takeaway from the news conference,’’ wrote Helena police Chief Brad Flynn. “My friend Chief Derzis’ suit game is beyond question.”

“He is always the best dressed in the room, but today? Absolute fire,’’ Flynn wrote. “I gotta step up my game. Seriously.”

Former Helena police Chief Pete Folmar agreed.

“The man has always been the definition of sartorial splendor,’’ Folmar wrote.
Source

Oh..kayyyyyyyy....