Official: Tattoos are gay.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
In current year, anyone that has a tattoo is a faggot.

IMG_1104.jpeg

G

bedroom and basement style DIY tattoos went from someone like GG Allin

1696394978860.png

to faggot like Pete Davidson who probably pays >$100 each time he gets a pop culture reference tattooed on him for life. Explain that one to me. When and how did it become hip for a nigger to get a contour of Grimace tattooed on their ribcage.

1696395002901.png

Mr. Faggotry

bedroom and basement style DIY tattoos went from someone like GG Allin

View attachment 156456

to faggot like Pete Davidson who probably pays >$100 each time he gets a pop culture reference tattooed on him for life. Explain that one to me. When and how did it become hip for a nigger to get a contour of Grimace tattooed on their ribcage.

View attachment 156457
This is the worst shit going today. Every fat white woman has these horrible thigh tattoos.

IMG_1105.jpeg

Back in the 00s, when every stupid girl was getting hideous tattoos, I was working with a gorgeous 23 year old, who I tried to chat up whenever possible. She was jabbering about maybe getting a tattoo, on her ankle, of a rose surrounded by thorns. And I said "why, because you're pretty like a flower, but prickly and thorny too? How original!" and she got pretty mad. But, she didn't get the tattoo, so the way I see it, she owes me.

Mr. Faggotry

Back in the 00s, when every stupid girl was getting hideous tattoos, I was working with a gorgeous 23 year old, who I tried to chat up whenever possible. She was jabbering about maybe getting a tattoo, on her ankle, of a rose surrounded by thorns. And I said "why, because you're pretty like a flower, but prickly and thorny too? How original!" and she got pretty mad. But, she didn't get the tattoo, so the way I see it, she owes me.
Yeah but that old bitch probably has her kids baby feet tattooed on her back or the birth and death date of a dog.

G

@johnnynoname that's not actually that contradictory. You had alternative cultures where it wasn't uncommon to see people with a shitload of tattoos, but that was different from the trend in the average population, which was usually shit like tribal bands around the bicep for men, or the rose that he described on an ankle of a woman (or a tramp stamp).

BME Zine back in the 2000s was like Goatse, but now it's tame... especially when people chop of their kids tits.