• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

๐Ÿฆ‡๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ป Official OnA Halloween Thread ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ (NO candy corn! lol! ๐Ÿ˜)

AntSucks

โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜… โ˜†
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
This is the only Halloween thing I'm doing this year. It's a stupid holiday

Stent

The Black Scorpion
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
This is the only Halloween thing I'm doing this year. It's a stupid holiday

It made sense when people lived in actual communities where they knew each other and it was for the kids. Like most things.

In my opinion, if you think youโ€™re โ€œtoo oldโ€ to dress up for a Halloween costume party, youโ€™re a too cool for the room faggot and an absolute bore that should kill himself.
When girls from the office dress up as sexy slutty witches it's the highlight of the year.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
โ€Ž
Isn't this picture funny fellas? The fat lady could be Terry Clifford asumptin. 1 uprib = 1 prayer.

1bb.jpg
based and wholesomepilled

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
It's a catchy tune. Really sets the scene for 3 hours of talking about twinks and wrestling.

If Sirius give Jim's pay a haircut then he might not be able to afford an in-studio prostitute.

These guys run such an amazing radio show. Non-stop laughs and hilarity. Even the producers are getting in on the prop comedy!

FCyuqhOVQAMDMeB.jpg

... What the Fuck is wrong with that guys eye?