• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

πŸ¦‡πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘» Official OnA Halloween Thread πŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ•ΈοΈ (NO candy corn! lol! 😝)

Stent

The Black Scorpion
β€Ž
β€Ž
Did you guys know that Halloween actually started from pagan festivals? If you don't believe me then check with every single miserable fat girl on social media. #halloweenfacts πŸ•·οΈ

Anyway, gang, onto the fun! Let's kick things off with two of your favorite amigos. πŸ’€

Ha ha ha! Christopher Distefano wasn't very good on Wendy Williams! πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ

Let's keep the party going with a PATRIOTIC coffee company owned and run by VETERANS! They watch scary movies and react to them! These guys shot at enemy combatants (definitely not kids hiding in mud huts) and maybe they're scared of movie scenes? Crazy! πŸ€ͺ😈

BLKRFL. They're so cool they don't even give a care for vowels! 🀣

I wanted to really get into the spirit (get it? 😝) of the day but I couldn't find a comic superheroes Halloween clip that wasn't filled with asians and pedos. Maybe next year, guys!

Snake

β€Ž
β€Ž
Haha ho lee shit

B3DC014E-1CDA-48DF-8930-FCB115F7EA14.png

Stent

The Black Scorpion
β€Ž
β€Ž
I would rib, but I need at least one time stamp to something funny/relevant to give a fuck...
Maybe Admin could change the rib button to a Snickers! Everyone loves them on Halloween! Candy corn? Boo! (and not like a ghost boo)

For real. It's gotten bad. I can't listen to them for more than 20 seconds.
Colin Quinn in studio! Between Jimbo and Samuel delivering the chuckles he's throwing in zingers.

There's going to be a substantial difference between last year's Roslyn Heights Halloween and this year. No more free iPads.

Snake

β€Ž
β€Ž
Maybe Admin could change the rib button to a Snickers! Everyone loves them on Halloween! Candy corn? Boo! (and not like a ghost boo)

Colin Quinn in studio! Between Jimbo and Samuel delivering the chuckles he's throwing in zingers.

There's going to be a substantial difference between last year's Roslyn Heights Halloween and this year. No more free iPads.
Hasn't she moved out by now?

Stent

The Black Scorpion
β€Ž
β€Ž
That theme song..... is actually their theme song...?
It's a catchy tune. Really sets the scene for 3 hours of talking about twinks and wrestling.

Is Mary Jean still a thing?
If Sirius give Jim's pay a haircut then he might not be able to afford an in-studio prostitute.

These guys run such an amazing radio show. Non-stop laughs and hilarity. Even the producers are getting in on the prop comedy!

FCyuqhOVQAMDMeB.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
β€Ž
β€Ž
Here is a bit idea, let's throw black paint at geroge loylds parents house since it's Halloween they can't charge you

Or maybe throw pepperonis at some authors property idk