• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OFFICIAL Laugh at Agent Torquie Morgan THREAD

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Not sure if you’re illiterate, but he was annoyingly clear she was white.
I don't believe him. He constantly posted about fucking chinks, then Dan belittled him for fucking bugs, and suddenly the person pulling a typical 'mi wanni green card' pregnancy trap is a beautiful Aryan woman? I don't believe him, tobehonestwitcha.

Also, using a forum filled with middle aged retirees and substandard 20 and 30something unmarried men as a diary....yuck. Nice lack of IRL friends to text, stupid.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I don't believe him. He constantly posted about fucking chinks, then Dan belittled him for fucking bugs, and suddenly the person pulling a typical 'mi wanni green card' pregnancy trap is a beautiful Aryan woman? I don't believe him, tobehonestwitcha.

Also, using a forum filled with middle aged retirees and substandard 20 and 30something unmarried men as a diary....yuck. Nice lack of IRL friends to text, stupid.
Don’t think I saw him say she was an aryan. Didn’t see anything about her looks, just that she was white. I also don’t really care, so I’m probably wrong. Who gives a shit.

Yes it is getting ridiculous. The shitting up the off topic board with 30 dumb threads in a row is pretty funny but, this was kinda gay. At the end of the day, anyone who cares is the biggest faggot. This isn’t KiwiFarms and thread structure can suck my flaccid weiner to completion.

quark

Theurgist

Never bought his fiction for a second. He has been doing this for years. There were no chinks, no aryans. Just him and his imagination and the forums.

Good videos though

Guy acts like a 15 year old lightweight when he drinks.
1669832744576.png