• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OFFICIAL Laugh at Agent Torquie Morgan THREAD

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
all threads being deleted as we speak hahahah
Luckily we are all screenshotting faggots hete

131C56A5-20CE-4DC8-96DA-A58DAB54511C.png
C61A5D6C-E8CF-4CE6-9BCB-BB5220A8069C.png

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Chinese like American slant-eye, or actually born and raised in China chink? If it's the latter, listen to @DanMullenVEVO, they're fuckin pros at playing innocent while they scheme. They're the type who will try to slip it in them bareback, tell you it's their "safe day", and claim that BC pills are "bad for Chinese women's bodies". Careful, brotherman.

Just... be careful with this one, brotherman. Using women and pussy to chase off a bad funk is pfg, but if you're feeling legit depressed, it can end up motherfucking you.

I went this route before, and I ended up doing really risky shit with very unstable women, and it ended up making me feel worse by the end. But for the grace of god I didn't end up with any long-term problems from it (came pretty close tho).

Maybe it's just me, but women I'm dating don't fulfil my friend need. For meeting likeminded people for friends, try joining a club, beer league, interest group, or take fun classes in something you give a shit about. Force yourself to talk to people there, and find people you click with.

Tried to warn this guy... lol guess he didn't listen. Is it true he's Australian? I think I'm gonna be sick, some gross voiced potato-nigger descendant on that sunscorched hellhole knocking up chinks? We brought him into our home, called him a brotherman, fed him ribs, and this is how he repays us? I think I'm gonna be sick.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Tried to warn this guy... lol guess he didn't listen. Is it true he's Australian? I think I'm gonna be sick, some gross voiced potato-nigger descendant on that sunscorched hellhole knocking up chinks? We brought him into our home, called him a brotherman, fed him ribs, and this is how he repays us? I think I'm gonna be sick.
Not sure if you’re illiterate, but he was annoyingly clear she was white.