Of course

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Screenshot_20220828-171227_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220828-171318_Twitter.jpg

G

hey pat
Sure It was a setup for a cutesy stolen joke for your twitter dopamine

but i know you’re a few beers in because it’s sunday funday y’all and you actually told niki after the fact,
“baby, what if we did go to machu pichu?”

You’re broke as shit, you dumb nigger.
Dont even consider it.
pay quasi.

CA4D54F7-48B1-4434-A947-DA1DECCF0CB3.jpeg

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
I'm 19 and don't know shit about twitter, but what exactly is the point of alt text? Are there really people out there confused by that photo until they click "alt" and go ohhhhh, that is jacked Pikachu!

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I'm 19 and don't know shit about twitter, but what exactly is the point of alt text? Are there really people out there confused by that photo until they click "alt" and go ohhhhh, that is jacked Pikachu!
It’s to make the post more accessible to cripples like blind bitches whose computers/phones read the alt text to them. But Google rewards you for using them and that’s why Pat is using them: He is desperate to get famous.

G

I've been to Machu Pichu and go pretty fawkin deep with the Incas. I feel sorry for them that this disgrace of a gluttonous human would even set foot in their ancient land. I hope he's raped and robbed, even though he has nothing of value to take.
Could you imagine this fat fuck hiking up to Machu Picchu at his current fitness level? He'd have a coronary