• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ODS (Opie derangement syndrome)

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I long for the day that Im sitting on an airplane, and the dude next to me goes “Hey man, who do you think was in the right in this argument?”
And we proceed to dissect O&A for a 6 hour cross country flight
I picture sitting in first class and having a well-dressed man fold up his newspaper, lean in, and ask, "Forgive me for asking, but is that a WOW sticker on your laptop?" followed by reminiscing on the show's glory days and a shame-filled blowjob.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I picture sitting in first class and having a well-dressed man fold up his newspaper, lean in, and ask, "Forgive me for asking, but is that a WOW sticker on your laptop?" followed by reminiscing on the show's glory days and a shame-filled blowjob.
I've said it before: the Brotherman is, first and foremost, an gentleman

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
This could easily describe all three of those faggots.
The other two pretty much landed where they should. Anthony is doing the shit that makes a bunch of bricklayers and chimney sweeps laugh... as he was in the early 90s. Jim is making the same references as he was in the early 90s.

The difference with Opie is he has the resume and pedigree as an actual trained broadcaster that he should be doing consulting gigs where he makes thousands to walk through a radio station in Des Moines for a few hours and tell them to play more 90s music and less 80s music and stir up safe controversies through stunts. I guess he burned too many bridges for that, though.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
3QdUs66.jpg

Oh yeah? Could he? Take your best fuckin' shot, Greggy boy.
He is back at this weight again because he made a pig of himself in quarantine