• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ODS (Opie derangement syndrome)

T

Tony Hinchclit

bane h.png

[MEDIA=youtube]zI0Vy-PUvhM[/MEDIA]

Certainly he has to be lying about playing this for random people. Nobody could be that fucking gay, right?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
View attachment 9107

Certainly he has to be lying about playing this for random people. Nobody could be that fucking gay, right?

People who listen to that show do so alone with shame. And without companionship. He’s never showed anyone anything including his dick. Incel faggot or truck driver rapist.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
reminder: The comments section on Opie's youtube channel are way funnier than here or the sub

go there to get away from chapo closet SJW brown people who view it as some kind of battle between racist Anthony and non-racist Gregg. Faggot shits get triggered reading it

Gregg is a lonely man enacting his misery and neediness on a stage of 1000 or so viewers, 70% of whom pity and despise him. He prefers public humiliation to a dignified private life

P

potatopeeler63

Not to rain on anyone's parade but I don't think the Opester's dick is that big. There's some trickery going on here.
you should know, sweetie.

but seriously assuming lindsay is still wit him, he's got to be packin da hammer. she seems him as the alphamale of the philly crew, and hypergamy dictates he's got the equivalant of a monster energy can, possibly thicker

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
you should know, sweetie.

but seriously assuming lindsay is still wit him, he's got to be packin da hammer. she seems him as the alphamale of the philly crew, and hypergamy dictates he's got the equivalant of a monster energy can, possibly thicker
Normally I would not spend this much time analyzing another man's penis but wasn't it Jim Morton who said it was like looking at a stack of dimes or something? I think this is very fortunate lighting or some kind of optical illusion. But hey what do I know!

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Normally I would not spend this much time analyzing another man's penis

So you admit you are coming into this with no experience.

Obviously you’re just not used to something that impressive, so your trying to rationalize it with no real frame of reference.

Looking at Opie’s cock for you, is like some secluded island tribe seeing someone with a common bic lighter.

You would probably call that man a sorcerer out of ignorance, and in that ignorance a fear will creep in and cause you to lash out at what you are intimidated by.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Opie fans are groveling faggots.
The reason we started tilting towards Opie was because Jim and Sam took quarter measure swipes at him, then stopped inexplicably. Opie started taking digs about "baby noises," "wigs" and "not being in the Cumia business." Plus he gave a nice "fuck you" and stopped answering Keith's calls when offered half of CP media for nothing.

Yeah, yeah. Passive aggressive, shitty to employees, "HOLD ON," "SNOOOOWWWWYYY!!!" and all that bullshit, but those are some quality rib kicks by the Opester.