💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
null added a pat smiley recently, don't hate
1660528174154.png
1660528174154.png
1660528174154.png

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I was actually going to post this a couple of days ago because I had forgotten about it. Obviously forgot about it again, because my brain can’t handle the level of faggoty: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/offic...-and-chris-gender-discussion-megathread.6283/

KF is only useful to look at once a week at best. Even then, 90% of their lolcows are fucking dog shit. The troon ranch and CWC are pretty much it. Nice spending so much time/money saving a faggot a website, just so you can make rulings about Chris Chans gender, stupid.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Even then, 90% of their lolcows are fucking dog shit.

I've never bothered to check out any of the other cows on there but that's mainly because just being aware of Rick alone is like starring into the abyss. You can actually feel it corrupt your soul to even be aware of his existence. Don't need to be adding more cows on top of that.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
KF is only useful to look at once a week at best. Even then, 90% of their lolcows are fucking dog shit. The troon ranch and CWC are pretty much it.
I like following Jack Scalfani's antics. He's like a bizarro Pat in that he's a effete Californian eye-tay who larps as a fundamentalist Christian conservative who hasn't worked for years but pretends to be a successful Youtuber. His content is hilariously terrible and he acts like a complete cunt to people online while lecturing with Bible verses about the importance of being nice and tolerant without a hint of irony. Lotta Nana and JoeH vibes as well.