Null is a dweeb-voiced mumbling cum eater

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
He looks like a baby with alcohol and sugar bloat. He makes me sick. "Oh, don't call Patrick a pedophile unless there's proof of it." Really, faggot? We can say all the other shit about the pepperoni, but you draw the line there? If there's concrete evidence of Rick being a pedo, he'd be convicted and serving a prison sentence. What a moron.

Dan and Rick are still worse, though. Dan maybe even moreso because he went against da fawken famlee.

G

He looks like a baby with alcohol and sugar bloat. He makes me sick. "Oh, don't call Patrick a pedophile unless there's proof of it." Really, faggot? We can say all the other shit about the pepperoni, but you draw the line there? If there's concrete evidence of Rick being a pedo, he'd be convicted and serving a prison sentence. What a moron.

Dan and Rick are still worse, though. Dan maybe even moreso because he went against da fawken famlee.
Dan hated KiwiFarms and would shit on them regularly here. If he never had a problem with them, it'd be less pathetic.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
If there's concrete evidence of Rick being a pedo, he'd be convicted and serving a prison sentence.
Screenshot_20220827-182308_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Null gets pissy about the pedo accusations because he is accused of being a pedo also and it chaps his ass. Doesn't help that he ran off to Eastern Europe to find a trad childbride

G

If there's concrete evidence of Rick being a pedo, he'd be convicted and serving a prison sentence. What a moron.
Well that's definitely not true, they had plenty of threads on pedophiles and other degenerates that were as yet not arrested. That said I think Nully gets sensitive about that kind of shit because he gets accused of being a pedophile by his detractors a lot. I haven't really looked into it but from what I've gleaned he was into pedo hentai (and perhaps more than that) when he was underaged himself. I'm sure other people here could fill in the blanks.

G

I think he doesn't like particularly litigious cows having blatant libel on the site. If pat was smart that's what he would've gone after on here before blowing all his money

"Patrick Tomlinson is fat" is not libel because he is fat. Pat, you are fat. Fuck you
Even then he wouldn't have had shit. 75% of the people who say that are clearly making a joke and the other 25% could defend it by pointing out his "weird" friends. I think with libel and defamation you have to prove they were intentionally trying to harm a person's reputation with things they know to be false, and none of us REALLY know that patrick s tomlinson isn't a kid fucker and he has several red flags. True or not, I'd love to see pat defend himself in court on that.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Even then he wouldn't have had shit. 75% of the people who say that are clearly making a joke and the other 25% could defend it by pointing out his "weird" friends. I think with libel and defamation you have to prove they were intentionally trying to harm a person's reputation with things they know to be false, and none of us REALLY know that patrick s tomlinson isn't a kid fucker and he has several red flags.

Imo Patrick S Tomlinson is a pedophile and if he doesn’t like me saying that he can sue me.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I think he doesn't like particularly litigious cows having blatant libel on the site. If pat was smart that's what he would've gone after on here before blowing all his money

"Patrick Tomlinson is fat" is not libel because he is fat. Pat, you are fat. Fuck you
It still wouldn't have worked. It would've fallen flat since (I think) one of the legal standards of libel/defamation is it has to come from a somewhat credible source. The idea of Fartpoop22 from OnAForums or 1997 Toyota Tacoma from KF being seen as a credible source are as funny as your drawings.