5) Space Edge
6) BDA
7) Mewler
8) Bam
9) Boomia
10) Tony
11) Imager
12) Phish

I love Phish now though, he can take a ribbing like a man without getting uhfendyehd and he's only at the bottom because of the quality of his cellphone. If he gets on again he'll probably knock it out of the park.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
In my defense I was on the Bobo episode and didn’t dox myself. Not a lot to work with but I did get Bobo to out himself as a hypocrite re the vax.

I also hadn’t planned on participating much. Wanted to be more like Jamie on Rogan and just help present stuff to take burden off of Dan.

I hope 99 Paint Balloons redeemed me somewhat.

G

Boomia is good though, he is naturally engaging and 'on'.
In my defense I was on the Bobo episode and didn’t dox myself. Not a lot to work with but I did get Bobo to out himself as a hypocrite re the vax.

I also hadn’t planned on participating much. Wanted to be more like Jamie on Rogan and just help present stuff to take burden off of Dan.

I hope 99 Paint Balloons redeemed me somewhat.
I for one thought you were pretty engaging...Also, I still loff at your reaction to Stu's self dox

G

1) NE Philly
2) Carol
3) Josiah
4) Paul R Nelson
5) Space Edge
6) BDA
7) Mewler
8) Bam
9) Boomia
10) Tony
11) Imager
12) Phish

I love Phish now though, he can take a ribbing like a man without getting uhfendyehd and he's only at the bottom because of the quality of his cellphone. If he gets on again he'll probably knock it out of the park.
I agree re Phish. I put him in a bad spot trying to do it remotely. He will be a good guest second time around.