• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now that we are back (and better than ever) with the new forums, let's tone down the racism, team

G

covid, you alright man? kinda coming off like an insecure boomer rn. maybe take a chill pill and hang out with your grandkids for a minute. no need to stress over randos calling you a joe cumia-tier retard.
It's kids, not grandkids and I can only imagine that most of you replying here are 40ish, but think you're 27.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Great, I'm engaging an autist on anonymous message board, that thinks he has special cred on the internet. Patrick, is this you?

You read into things with an amazing amount of conjecture.

I am merely the first goomba that comes at you when you start this little game we call the forum. Dre is the filter. And you failed the test, child.

THE D

Forum Clout
covidcumia said:
Patrick, is this you?

I bet (if he even has a wife) he starts calling her Patrick when she puts something in the wrong place. He just chuckles to himself knowingly and is reminded to obsess-text his favorite Z-list internet celebrity.

G

You read into things with an amazing amount of conjecture.

I am merely the first goomba that comes at you when you start this little game we call the forum. Dre is the filter. And you failed the test, child.
I'm conjecturing that a guy that said "Everyone who puts the boots to Dre gets theirs in the end. Period." is placing so much of his self worth in a persona on a single message board? Yea, that's conjecture, an amazing amount. What did you mean? How about I'm the filter", what you are is a cunt, enough said.

THE D

Forum Clout
I'm conjecturing that a guy that said "Everyone who puts the boots to Dre gets theirs in the end. Period." is placing so much of his self worth in a persona on a single message board? Yea, that's conjecture, an amazing amount. What did you mean? How about I'm the filter", what you are is a cunt, enough said.

"Enough said" is something I'd never predict coming from you.

G

Nice syntax, stupid.

Nice throwing non-sequiturs at the wall and none of them land, stupid.

Nice having a conversation with yourself, stupid.
He dunked on you. He's been dunking on you.

Accept it. Quietly. Quietly is key.

G

Nice syntax, stupid.

Nice throwing non-sequiturs at the wall and none of them land, stupid.

Nice having a conversation with yourself, stupid.
Sorry imbecile, my bad, you're a cunt. The irony of you responding to me over and over like Fatrick and then saying "Nice having a conversation with yourself, stupid.". Look up irony, because you swung and missed on non-sequitur, everything I said tied back to the ongoing "non-conversation" we aren't having. Niggers using big words are always Oswald Bates, that's your new name, Ozzie Master Bates Dre

G

Sorry imbecile, my bad, you're a cunt. The irony of you responding to me over and over like Fatrick and then saying "Nice having a conversation with yourself, stupid.". Look up irony, because you swung and missed on non-sequitur, everything I said tied back to the ongoing "non-conversation" we aren't having. Niggers using big words are always Oswald Bates, that's your new name, Ozzie Master Bates Dre
Haha! Dead on comparison to Fatrick!

Dear Mr. That nigga Dre,
Keep replying to your new daddy!

THE D

Forum Clout

I was referring to when you create a non-sequitir premise, confirm it, and then comment on it within the same post. Very avant garde approach to being a retard.

Here on ONAForums we rant about typos in our very own typo-laden posts.

G

I was referring to when you create a non-sequitir premise, confirm it, and then comment on it within the same post. Very avant garde approach to being a retard.

Here on ONAForums we rant about typos in our very own typo-laden posts.
I love that you have yourself hidden from me, what's the matter Ozzie, can't spar in private?
Bitch boy, what non sequitur (spell it correct nigger) premise? And if I did, that's your whole schtick with me, are you actually autistic like fatty boy? Keep doubling down on the big words too, Ozzie, they make this all the more funny, you're becoming my bitch right here in public. Put some lipstick on prag, I need a blow job before the jacuzzi.

THE D

Forum Clout
I love that you have yourself hidden from me, what's the matter Ozzie, can't spar in private?

You might be the dumbest white nigger I ever did see.

How do you get to the point where you think a profile being private is a direct slight against you personally? Literal "everything in life is about me" boomer

A ton of users have private profiles, you're seething because you have to manually downrib all my shit and can't just go to my profile. Lololololol Keep clicking white nigger.

G

You might be the dumbest white nigger I ever did see.

How do you get to the point where you think a profile being private is a direct slight against you personally? Literal "everything in life is about me" boomer

A ton of users have private profiles, you're seething because you have to manually downrib all my shit and can't just go to my profile. Lololololol Keep clicking white nigger.
Shut up bitch, I only just bothered to down rib you because I see how that matters to you faggot, I could give a shit who down ribs me, and yes, your profile being private is because your a bitch, it wasn't at first it is now, you're my bitch, I own you.

G

Ooops my one typo is now a thing, Ozzie, I used it correctly at the end, what's your excuse. Now prag suck my cock before I chain you to my pickup and drag you until your nigger coconut pops of like James Byrd.