• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now that we are back (and better than ever) with the new forums, let's tone down the racism, team

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/cTF9Y29']
1625126497396.jpg
[/URL]
Either draw the sheboon as actually ugly as she is or don't bother.

G

Racism is lame
If lame means accurate, then yes, otherwise what niggers and other mud people call racism is just the truth about extant reality. Like BLM, niggers aren't being killed by cops, a handful of recidivist felon silverbacks die while resisting arrest yearly, in numbers lower than whites do, with more contact with the police. Tired tropes of racism are proof that the white race needs a homeland.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
If lame means accurate, then yes, otherwise what niggers and other mud people call racism is just the truth about extant reality. Like BLM, niggers aren't being killed by cops, a handful of recidivist felon silverbacks die while resisting arrest yearly, in numbers lower than whites do, with more contact with the police. Tired tropes of racism are proof that the white race needs a homeland.
You know what I think @CuntFucker is right about you

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Jesus christ you're exactly the same as a cumia. Minus the money. So so so so....niggers!

G

Jesus christ you're exactly the same as a cumia. Minus the money. So so so so....niggers!
You ever work in a nigger-nest? You ever been on some street named MLK in 103 degree heat? If not suburbanite, be quiet. You are one of those types that won't see the real world. If Anthony Cumia got one thing right it was "tell them to behave". You're part of a triumvirate of bitches that have blocked their profiles from me seeing, while down-ribbing my posts, what bitches.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
I swear before God and four more white people not to say Nigger, Spook, Jigaboo, Jigasppok, Niggaboo, Niggaspoke, Spade, Darky, Porch Monkey, Chink, Gook, Zipperhead, Jap, Kike, Kraut, Daego, Wop, Paddy, Sand Nigger, Towel Head, Street Shitter, Dot Head, Redskin, Savage, Spic, or Wetback.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
You ever work in a nigger-nest? You ever been on some street named MLK in 103 degree heat? If not suburbanite, be quiet. You are one of those types that won't see the real world. If Anthony Cumia got one thing right it was "tell them to behave". You're part of a triumvirate of bitches that have blocked their profiles from me seeing, while down-ribbing my posts, what bitches.
I'll keep this brief

a156271-1.jpg

"Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. I'm covidcumia and I got niggers on my mind 24/7."