• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Now Pat is just asking to be ridiculed

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Pat's been in 2 knife fights and killed zero. Kyle was in one fight and has 2 confirmed kills one being a Jew pedo which is like a bullseye or something. Check mate.
Yeah but what about when Pat was a lifeguard and gave mouth to mouth to that one kid and killed him? That’s gotta be a fatality right there.

Imagine Pats fish lips being the last thing you see as things go black. Poor guy gave up. RIP

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He’s calling Kyle Rittenhouse a moron that should be on disability. You mean like the people that read your books, Pat? Plus we’ve your HS transcript - you’re not one to talk, piggy.
View attachment 191255
Reminder: Patrick "Sci-Fi Author" Tomlinson had to take Algebra 2, 3 times, (including as a senior, with I would guess Freshmen and sophomores). He "passed" with two D's and an F.

Patrick's HS GPA is so low, that if he were up for graduation, 2-3 years later (2000-2001), he would not have been able to graduate because he had a sub- 2.0 GPA.

All that said, Pat wants his stlakers to know that he took many AP classes and passed them- and the only reason his grades were poor was because homework wasn't his speed, but he aced his tests. In sum, Patrick's a liar and has absolutely zero business questioning anyone's intelligence, much less an 18 year old who accomplished more in 18 years than Pat has accomplished in 44.

Forum Clout
Since when can you not retake the test? I retook mine; you are also allowed to retake it while you are in if you are "ok'd" to retrain.

Easy to see the real reason he "failed". Also, didn't he get millions from lawsuits? That might make him not able to join, also makes him retarded for wanting to.

he killed kikes so whatever.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Any time he mentions Rittenhouse all I think of is that photo of him in the green shirt where he looks exactly like him.

19a763b213c57d048a17b9b6c429936e.jpg

found in r/doughboysacrossAmerica

Forum Clout
Reminder: Patrick "Sci-Fi Author" Tomlinson had to take Algebra 2, 3 times, (including as a senior, with I would guess Freshmen and sophomores). He "passed" with two D's and an F.

Patrick's HS GPA is so low, that if he were up for graduation, 2-3 years later (2000-2001), he would not have been able to graduate because he had a sub- 2.0 GPA.

All that said, Pat wants his stlakers to know that he took many AP classes and passed them- and the only reason his grades were poor was because homework wasn't his speed, but he aced his tests. In sum, Patrick's a liar and has absolutely zero business questioning anyone's intelligence, much less an 18 year old who accomplished more in 18 years than Pat has accomplished in 44.
His grades were probably worse, but his mommy called in some favors and teachers bumped up grades enough to let him graduate. No one wanted that asshole to have to repeat his senior year. They were relieved he was finally gone.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
His grades were probably worse, but his mommy called in some favors and teachers bumped up grades enough to let him graduate. No one wanted that asshole to have to repeat his senior year. They were relieved he was finally gone.
Imagine how much of an asshole/dummy he was that teachers at the school his mom was a counselor at, had ZERO problems failing him? How mortifying for his mother- or not. Maybe she didn't give a fuck? His grades were below special Ed level. I wonder if Patrick had an IEP.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Since when can you not retake the test? I retook mine; you are also allowed to retake it while you are in if you are "ok'd" to retrain.

Easy to see the real reason he "failed". Also, didn't he get millions from lawsuits? That might make him not able to join, also makes him retarded for wanting to.

he killed kikes so whatever.
This is true. You can't join the military if you are rich. A guy from my unit has to hide assets (his family is Oprah rich) and he still does de-mining overseas. Some folks are just like that. But this stinks of politics, the military and especially the Marines are all about optics. So he's obviously someone they don't want associated with them.

Side now dudes wife is amazing in bed.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
What I don’t get is why so many black people are chasing and protesting him at these speaking events. Do they think he killed black people? He shot white people!
Who ever manages him must secretly hate him or something, why do a speech at a extremely left leaning school? The people that think he fired in a crowd of people, sure will like him!

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Who ever manages him must secretly hate him or something, why do a speech at a extremely left leaning school? The people that think he fired in a crowd of people, sure will like him!
He's a pretty good litmus test to see if someone is an absolute retarded NPC. Anyone who watched that video or listened to the testimony of the guy who got his bicep blown off, would know that Rittenhouse was 100% justified. It shouldn't be a Left or Right issue- it's an, do you have a brain, functioning eyes, and can you think for yourself outside of what the MSM tells you issue.

Last edited: