Now imagine I just made all this shit up

G

Milwaukee will be the bestest place to be when the icecaps melt, child.

95C16493-ADD3-4252-81E6-ACEBD9EA76EC.jpeg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Imagine a successful gay man destroys a fat rube’s attempt to pose as a “fitspiration” on social media by exposing his history of cheating at fun runs.

Then imagine that this fat, liberal crybully gets this businessman’s doxx but proceeds to flaccidly stalk him on a social media site while suing sixty other John Does instead.

Now imagine that he loses the case and over $120,000 in attorney’s fees, including over $23K in fees payable to his opponent’s lawyer.

You don’t have to imagine. Just follow @stealthygeek on Twitter, child.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
The fuck is the point of this horseshit drivel?
Netflix propaganda piece of the week that faggots are talking about.
1640817625381.png

It's about an asteroid or something, dont have a clue how the plot would go to make people "deny" that it's going to hit the earth. Apparently very hamfisted shit.

I'm not gonna watch it but maybe if they come out with the prequel of 50 years ago when they were still complaining that an asteroid was coming, i might give that a tune in

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
View attachment 17598

It's about an asteroid or something, dont have a clue how the plot would go to make people "deny" that it's going to hit the earth. Apparently very hamfisted shit
It's made by the guy that does all of the shitty Seth Rogen movies, so yeah, I imagine all the humor is very blunt and infantile. I love it when guys who cut their teeth on penis humor decide they're going to start talking down to the culture that gave them their very comfy existence.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yet this cocksucker flies and drives all over the fucking place multiple times a year. Nice carbon footprint, you fat sack of shit.
Years ago I saw Ed Begley Jr do an improv show with Jeff Garlin in LA and Garlin asked him about how he reduces his carbon footprint since he’s been serious about it for decades. When it came transportation his own Prius was his 6th or 7th option after walking, ride bike, bus, train, subway, car pool, etc. Piggy can’t even be bothered to walk a couple blocks to bar and drives a V8 rustang. But in his virtue signaling mind tweeting is enough.

Last edited:

MonsterSteve

Age.
View attachment 17598

It's about an asteroid or something, dont have a clue how the plot would go to make people "deny" that it's going to hit the earth. Apparently very hamfisted shit.

I'm not gonna watch it but maybe if they come out with the prequel of 50 years ago when they were still complaining that an asteroid was coming, i might give that a tune in
Watched it because I like Leo but it was dogshit. Propaganda aside, it wasn't even funny or interesting. The only thing positive from it was Cate Blanchett looked fucking milf hot.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
He's obviously never seen some of these cities. The ones with the liberal mayors already look like a hurricane has hit them.
Yeah the opening premise sounds pretty OK in my book!

BTW I don't have any of that shit he said those people would need. If that happens they'll all be poor assholes and they can shit in a bucket and go fuck themselves.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Years ago I saw Ed Begley Jr do an improv show with Jeff Garlin in LA and Garlin asked him about how he reduces his carbon footprint since he’s been serious about it for decades. When it came transportation his own Prius was his 6th or 7th option after walking, ride bike, bus, train, subway, car pool, etc. Piggy can’t even be bothered to walk a couple blocks to bar and drives a V8 rustang. But in his virtue signaling mind tweeting is enough.