Note to the stalkers: It never works.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Screenshot_20220424-131803_Chrome.jpg

Does it?

Screenshot_20220424-132103_Brave.jpg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
kinda weird that he nuked (or potentially renamed) @PSTwrites when it was discovered
He definitely nuked it. I tried taking the name pstwrites and it wouldn't let me, if he had changed the account name, it would have let me because the name would have been freed up when he changed it. The name is still considered "in use" when it's deactivated since the user can activate again, so the name stays.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
This fucker's deranged need to defeat us at all cost has sealed his destiny. He'll now be a lolcow for the rest of his life.

He could've just privated his Twitter and walked away once we got banned from Reddit and there's nothing we really could've done. Instead he's tried to throw a victory parade for himself at every step and now he's the new Chris Chan.

Nice decision making, ya fat cunt.

This fucker's deranged need to defeat us at all cost has sealed his destiny. He'll now be a lolcow for the rest of his life.

He could've just privated his Twitter and walked away once we got banned from Reddit and there's nothing we really could've done. Instead he's tried to throw a victory parade for himself at every step and now he's the new Chris Chan.

Nice decision making, ya fat cunt.
It really irks me when he tries to tell the lie that he ignored us and it didn't work. I seem to remember a 2-3 month period between like June-August 2019 when nobody gave a fuck about Patrick because he was keeping to himself, mostly because he was suspended from Twitter. The fucking second he got his account back he made that stupid "I'M BAAAAACK" post and started doing his 'victory lap' by being antagonistic towards us any chance he got. He could have left it alone *sniff. But he fawked around and found out.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
It really irks me when he tries to tell the lie that he ignored us and it didn't work. I seem to remember a 2-3 month period between like June-August 2019 when nobody gave a fuck about Patrick because he was keeping to himself, mostly because he was suspended from Twitter. The fucking second he got his account back he made that stupid "I'M BAAAAACK" post and started doing his 'victory lap' by being antagonistic towards us any chance he got. He could have left it alone *sniff. But he fawked around and found out.
I think it was before that, in my opinion the "Dark Ages" of the sub were right after Pat got banned, more like January - April 2019. This was when the whole sub was Beefers, Dumpers, Niggers, and Faggots, the only newsworthy story was the Jussie Smollett bullshit.

Pat really saved us when he came back and "declared victory", as he usually does reuniting the sub against a common enemy. Ultimately leading to SpaceEdge's famous "No more posts about Patrick" and a new Golden Age of OnA

I feel like Jun-August the 2nd sub drama was going on and by fall we had the forums

I think it was before that, in my opinion the "Dark Ages" of the sub were right after Pat got banned, more like January - April 2019. This was when the whole sub was Beefers, Dumpers, Niggers, and Faggots, the only newsworthy story was the Jussie Smollett bullshit.

Pat really saved us when he came back and "declared victory", as he usually does reuniting the sub against a common enemy. Ultimately leading to SpaceEdge's famous "No more posts about Patrick" and a new Golden Age of OnA

I feel like Jun-August the 2nd sub drama was going on and by fall we had the forums
Yeah, it's pretty hilarious that he justifies the way he acts--replying to everything, antagonizing everyone, drawing attention to himself--by saying that when he ignored the trolls, "it got worse". It's a total lie because when he ignored everything, everyone forgot about him because he was boring.

But even if it was true, whatever he's doing now clearly makes it worse, too. Unless he's arguing that the last two years (when he hasn't ignored it) have been better for him than before (when he allegedly did ignore it). But arguing that would undermine his constant complaining. He's so obviously lying about everything but his followers are idiots so they believe him.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
To Pat every disposable twitter/reddit/whatever account he defeats is another notch on his gun belt.