• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not so...

Forum Clout
I bet most of that would be eaten up from that PPP furniture Thanks Trump!

View attachment 175953View attachment 175954View attachment 175955
View attachment 175956

The bed is harder to get a price on since you can custom configure it and you would need a distributor quote to price it out but Im pretty sure I narrowed it down to The Greenfield collection from Daniels Amish, headboard with a drawer pedestal. So those are two different prices and in King size would be in the ball park of $3500-$4000 not including the mattress that would be at least $800 ( probably spent more than that) and up for a decent king mattress. I couldnt find the ottoman but Im sure it was at least $500. Of course he would have got a package price so they probably knocked off a few hundred bucks. So Id say they spent in the ballpark of $10k.
Ottoman is 669.

Forum Clout
You can easily find some fine used furniture for a 1000 bucks if you don't want nigger hood shit to make the room look good, but having a shit kitchen and bath is unforgivable.
I'm Irish, very cheap but I'm not poor. When I bought my crap shack my uncle's and family gave me their old stuff. A nice set of couches and a love seat, coffee table and some kitchen stools. I bought a new bed.
Pat just wanted to spend that free PPP loan money in a ridiculous way.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I'm wanting see just confirmation (uf it's in the papers) of who paid the settlement (Lynn/SFWA) and stuff like that so I can laugh even harder at Pat's denial of reality.

I don’t think Quasi would know though, right?

Pat’s benefactor pays attorney, attorney transfers to Quasi’s attorney, who transfer to Quasi.

I don’t think he has any right to know the source of the funds anymore than Pat does of the ultimate destination of them.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Of course he does Rick still owes him a debt.

I imagine quasi has tools to find out his financial information chasing the debt, and that would include where his funding comes from, but if he gets them to pay up in full and finally close it, he surely can’t then ask how it came about and who paid it?

If you could speculate on his behalf, of course. Who knows what the Qman is doing these days. Probably not something in Oman though.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I bet most of that would be eaten up from that PPP furniture Thanks Trump!

View attachment 175953
That happy customer selfie is the dumbest one he's ever posted. Couch shopping is such a mundane, but strangely personal act I can't fathom what kind of empty human you'd need to be to broadcast it on social media. If my partner started snapping selfies when she was supposed to be testing new couches I'd actually be pissed and might even say words to the effect of "What the fuck is wrong with you? Just try out the couch so we can get going. Take your dumb selfies when we've bought it", but then again she's not a total retard so if she did that I might think she'd suddenly become mentally unwell.

Forum Clout
I imagine quasi has tools to find out his financial information chasing the debt, and that would include where his funding comes from, but if he gets them to pay up in full and finally close it, he surely can’t then ask how it came about and who paid it?

If you could speculate on his behalf, of course. Who knows what the Qman is doing these days. Probably not something in Oman though.
Law firms often have a private investigator on staff or on call to assist in those types of things. It helps to find out how to pursue the money owed to them and/or their clients. I don't know if Quasi's lawyers are using a P.I., but the fact that Quasi has a lien on the hovel's property shows they're doing a good job keeping an eye on fatso's assets and not allowing him get away with dodging the debts that he owes Quasi.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That happy customer selfie is the dumbest one he's ever posted. Couch shopping is such a mundane, but strangely personal act I can't fathom what kind of empty human you'd need to be to broadcast it on social media. If my partner started snapping selfies when she was supposed to be testing new couches I'd actually be pissed and might even say words to the effect of "What the fuck is wrong with you? Just try out the couch so we can get going. Take your dumb selfies when we've bought it", but then again she's not a total retard so if she did that I might think she'd suddenly become mentally unwell.
Its like everything he does, his first thought is " Oh, I should post this to the internet!" No matter how small, he is always looking for a reason to post something to twitter. He cares more about what people he doesnt know, think about him.

Like this. The first think he thought was " I need to post this!" "Thats wild!"

1705233663609.png

Forum Clout
Its like everything he does, his first thought is " Oh, I should post this to the internet!" No matter how small, he is always looking for a reason to post something to twitter. He cares more about what people he doesnt know, think about him.

Like this. The first think he thought was " I need to post this!" "Thats wild!"

View attachment 176645
Bartenders definitely despise him and dread seeing his annoying ass darkening their doorways.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Cal kings are longer than standard kings.
1705242224818.png

Cal kings are 7' long. It would be surprising if that's what they got given both are under 6' (if nikki even sleeps in that mess)
And the extra length wouldn't give any useful extra space especially in a (master??) bedroom that barely looks bigger than 10' square.
(it does go with the general hovel aesthetic of placing oversized furniture in undersized rooms though)
No bedside cabinets/shelf/lamp
No dresser/mirror etc.
No ensuite
dishevelled bedsheets
the whole my son/daughter just moved into their college room for the semester vibe

It only makes sense when viewed through the pattiverse lens, then you understand that this is actually a flex to his orbiters who consist of pedos, debtors and retards.

I wonder how his hovel would rank in an MTV Cribs for 6 figure authors