Not fat by any medical standard, stlaker

G

View attachment 103569
Stinky jewcunt is wearing all her clothes and both of these retards have life jackets on?

We need better intel on these povcations.

I really want to find stupid Patrick and put the Ethan Ralph on him day one so he has to spend the rest of his vacay with a swolled-up head and kicked-off nuts.
She really is fully clothed in the water, isn't she. I've never seen that before. Her self-esteem must be at rock bottom. I suppose it would be married to Fat.

EraGodless

View attachment 103343
Just a fit, sexy couple living their best life!
7001104_f260 (1).jpg

G

Lol their vacations fucking suck. The highlight was them wading around in a swamp.

I've never seen them do anything fun. Maybe the upside down zipline where pig couldn't move or make a sound because he was internally shitting himself. Even then it was only like 1 mile an hour.

G

Lol their vacations fucking suck. The highlight was them wading around in a swamp.

I've never seen them do anything fun. Maybe the upside down zipline where pig couldn't move or make a sound because he was internally shitting himself. Even then it was only like 1 mile an hour.
I seem to remember him squealing "Tree, tree!" Or maybe he was just reeing. What I am sure about was Drinky laughing at him as his ample ass made a fool of itself yet again.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
3-CD6-F0-F2-E38-B-499-F-B930-A118101-AF456.jpg

We’re actually quite a sophisticated, hot young couple, stlaker.

Don't forget they are a real 'active' couple, bich.

Patbitch S Tomlinson always looks so feminine next to his caregiver. Granted Nik Robinson might be a tranny which explains why Pig is such a simp for shim