• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nortone the cruise comic

G

Clearly not a actual Norwegian 100% er then. North west Europeans/Anglo Saxons without much other mixed in burn easily. I have a uncle with Irish ancestory who runs from shade to shade on hot days
A lot of flaxen haired Scandinavians quickly go brown in the sun. They're a different phenotype to the pasty Celt types (blond or ginger) who burn after 30 minutes. I don't know why, but I've seen it plenty of times.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I thought I saw someone post something about a surgery these mentally ill dudes can get to make their facial structure more feminine. Looks like maybe Alan has had something done. But the chest and shoulders look very masculine lol
Viqueen's chin is Popeye The Sailor Man and that neck is Bas Rutten! Every new picture posted is getting to the point where our eyes are being gaslighted by some special effects makeup and the long blonde hair, but in reality with each successive new post it's clear as the high noon sun that it's a Norwegian Brock Lesnar in drag!

Impossible to obfuscate a dude whose that masculine naturally. Prince Alan is far from a Sue Lightning which is as close to a feminine like male body and face as one can get. The Norwegian by way of Rostov arms, hands, back and legs, chest are built genetically for shovelling hundreds of feet of snow every year. You simply can not do that with a dainty little Sue Lightning body.

G

Viqueen's chin is Popeye The Sailor Man and that neck is Bas Rutten! Every new picture posted is getting to the point where our eyes are being gaslighted by some special effects makeup and the long blonde hair, but in reality with each successive new post it's clear as the high noon sun that it's a Norwegian Brock Lesnar in drag!

Impossible to obfuscate a dude whose that masculine naturally. Prince Alan is far from a Sue Lightning which is as close to a feminine like male body and face as one can get. The Norwegian by way of Rostov arms, hands, back and legs, chest are built genetically for shovelling hundreds of feet of snow every year. You simply can not do that with a dainty little Sue Lightning body.
Exactly. This dude is literally the descendant of Berserkers and Vikings. Once again, he's arrived on the shores of America to rape, drink and pillage. Only this time he was invited and is being paid to do it.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Exactly. This dude is literally the descendant of Berserkers and Vikings. Once again, he's arrived on the shores of America to rape, drink and pillage. Only this time he was invited and is being paid to do it.
Yes, sir. The ol' conquered without a shot ever being fired. Waltzed right on in committed a fraudulent marriage, gained American citizenship, received a free credit card with which to immediately gorge on high end clothes and accessories strictly for itself to appease it's own selfishness without ever having to stress a single payment, will NEVER pay a single penny of taxes and can opt out of the mental illness fairy tale at any moment and fly back to Norway or Rostov when it feels like the gravy train is coming to an end and still benefit with half of everything in a divorce!

What a lottery ticket win that is!

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
For years now I have read this comment underneath news stories, comedian happenings and general society and thought to myself, give it a rest.

But I finally have to agree:

I wish Patrice was here to give his take on things.

Forum Clout
Yes, sir. The ol' conquered without a shot ever being fired. Waltzed right on in committed a fraudulent marriage, gained American citizenship, received a free credit card with which to immediately gorge on high end clothes and accessories strictly for itself to appease it's own selfishness without ever having to stress a single payment, will NEVER pay a single penny of taxes and can opt out of the mental illness fairy tale at any moment and fly back to Norway or Rostov when it feels like the gravy train is coming to an end and still benefit with half of everything in a divorce!

What a lottery ticket win that is!
Did it get its citizenship? If they do split up and it can't support itself in the first two years (I think I'm remembering this correctly) they will kick it out. Norton probably had it sign a prenup. It's amazing really that Norton would go through all this just to be able to carry out his filthy perversions.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Did it get its citizenship? If they do split up and it can't support itself in the first two years (I think I'm remembering this correctly) they will kick it out. Norton probably had it sign a prenup. It's amazing really that Norton would go through all this just to be able to carry out his filthy perversions.
That's why they got married...