• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton hate for the weekend.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This is a ramble, but the way i’ve always viewed it is pictures with celebrities are pretty invasive. Even signing something isn’t that bad. But a photo takes longer, and people will go “Oops sorry lets try again”, plus maybe the guy doesn’t want a photo or thinks he looks like shit. You have an easier time signing something. Norton however is the ultimate dick and gets a photo AND signature. Any celebrity must want to run when they see him coming because they know the look of an obsessed fan who only wants a memento from you.

But at least in the examples I just listed…the celebrity can go “Ah that was annoying but that guy is a fan of my work and that means a lot.” Norton straight up doesn’t give a fuck. He might as well be selling the shit online because the photo is absolutely meaningless to both of them. The fact that he spirals into suicidal depression and murderous rage over a denied photo speaks volume to his life.

baby boy was waiting outside the bathroom for Gene Simmons. Tried talking to him in the bathroom.... Yeuck

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Howard wouldn’t let his staff bother the guests and tweaked out on Jackie for having them sign jokes he wrote during the show. On the other hand, everyone on the OnA staff had tons of shit for some celebrities to sign. E-rock being the worst offender because he “was getting signatures for his nephews.” They’d talk about what they were bringing in for the guests to sign. Incredibly unprofessional.

Hoagie Boy undoubtedly selling it all on eBay.
I sort of respect him spending his entire OnA career bleeding them as dry as possible, though he probably has the "monument to loneliness" apartment Jim has with Legos and toys instead of celebrity photos. No way he and his wife fucked more than like 3 times.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
This is a ramble, but the way i’ve always viewed it is pictures with celebrities are pretty invasive. Even signing something isn’t that bad. But a photo takes longer, and people will go “Oops sorry lets try again”, plus maybe the guy doesn’t want a photo or thinks he looks like shit. You have an easier time signing something. Norton however is the ultimate dick and gets a photo AND signature. Any celebrity must want to run when they see him coming because they know the look of an obsessed fan who only wants a memento from you.

But at least in the examples I just listed…the celebrity can go “Ah that was annoying but that guy is a fan of my work and that means a lot.” Norton straight up doesn’t give a fuck. He might as well be selling the shit online because the photo is absolutely meaningless to both of them. The fact that he spirals into suicidal depression and murderous rage over a denied photo speaks volume to his life.
I’ll be the first one to say it but I know I’m not the only one who knows it. If you go see Norton he won’t let you take a picture with your own phone. Someone takes a picture for you and it gets uploaded on his website. He does like a 3 minute bit about this including letting your S.O. hold your phone because if you scroll left it might be a dick pick or another chick 😂😂😂 I didn’t take a picture with him but I do have two autographed cd’s. My buddy and I talked to him for maybe 45 seconds and he really is a prick. There’s something so stand offish about him. First and only time I ever saw him live.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I sort of respect him spending his entire OnA career bleeding them as dry as possible, though he probably has the "monument to loneliness" apartment Jim has with Legos and toys instead of celebrity photos. No way he and his wife fucked more than like 3 times.
Don’t forget he won some sort of lottery that was supposed to be split with everyone and kept it all for himself. Good, I’d rather him have money than the other faggots on the staff like Danny and Travis. I recently listened to a clip where they briefly talked to his wife and she sounded much older than him. Are they still together?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Don’t forget he won some sort of lottery that was supposed to be split with everyone and kept it all for himself. Good, I’d rather him have money than the other faggots on the staff like Danny and Travis. I recently listened to a clip where they briefly talked to his wife and she sounded much older than him. Are they still together?

I thought that lottery was some crappy staff newspaper that would have ended up in the junk or something. Seems like some BroJoe-level entitlement gymnastics that the other guys demanded they get a cut.

Funny how Bitchtits Nagel somehow comes out amongst the least hateable on the staff.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I thought that lottery was some crappy staff newspaper that would have ended up in the junk or something. Seems like some BroJoe-level entitlement gymnastics that the other guys demanded they get a cut.

Funny how Bitchtits Nagel somehow comes out amongst the least hateable on the staff.
Danny describing how lazy Erock is on here was hilarious to read because it proves how much of a cunt Danny is if he’s such a hard worker yet everyone from the show despises him whereas everyone else is more or less neutral on Erock.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Howard wouldn’t let his staff bother the guests and tweaked out on Jackie for having them sign jokes he wrote during the show.
Jackie said that the real reason that that upset Howard was because it revealed to the guests that Jackie wrote down all of Howard's lines. Jackie would hand them a line that made them laugh on purpose. Jackie probably did it just to piss Howard off and remind him who the real head writer for the show was.
Don’t forget he won some sort of lottery that was supposed to be split with everyone and kept it all for himself.
That was a NY Daily News lottery. They would print each newspaper with a different number like a lottery number on the back of the paper. At the end of the lottery period they would randomly select a number and you would send in your paper with the number and collect the prize. The issue was that they printed the winning number accidentally on thousands of copies of their newspaper. So the $100,000 prize was won by half of Manhattan that month.

They told everyone who won to send in their paper with their name. And then they would randomly draw the winner. And that would be it. Still only one actual winner. Erock sent in a copy of the paper with a winning number on it. And from the 800 people who 'won' they drew Erock's name out of hat. And he got $100,000. And announced it at the end of one of the later 2005 shows. They were leaving the studio and someone (Ben?) runs in and says "Erik just won $100,000".

The other staffers later alleged that Erock got his copy of the paper from the studio. Meaning it was paid for by XM and was for the staff and not his own personal copy. Erock denied this. And because the Daily News didn't want more lawyers and problems, never confirmed to the staffers how they knew that the copy of the paper he sent in was from his own personal paper or the office copy. The staff also alleged that it was the Sunday paper which you need to pay extra for and they wanted to see Erock's proof he was subscribing to that and he never brought it in.

Did Erock use a staff copy of the paper? We don't know.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Jackie said that the real reason that that upset Howard was because it revealed to the guests that Jackie wrote down all of Howard's lines. Jackie would hand them a line that made them laugh on purpose. Jackie probably did it just to piss Howard off and remind him who the real head writer for the show was.

That was a NY Daily News lottery. They would print each newspaper with a different number like a lottery number on the back of the paper. At the end of the lottery period they would randomly select a number and you would send in your paper with the number and collect the prize. The issue was that they printed the winning number accidentally on thousands of copies of their newspaper. So the $100,000 prize was won by half of Manhattan that month.

They told everyone who won to send in their paper with their name. And then they would randomly draw the winner. And that would be it. Still only one actual winner. Erock sent in a copy of the paper with a winning number on it. And from the 800 people who 'won' they drew Erock's name out of hat. And he got $100,000. And announced it at the end of one of the later 2005 shows. They were leaving the studio and someone (Ben?) runs in and says "Erik just won $100,000".

The other staffers later alleged that Erock got his copy of the paper from the studio. Meaning it was paid for by XM and was for the staff and not his own personal copy. Erock denied this. And because the Daily News didn't want more lawyers and problems, never confirmed to the staffers how they knew that the copy of the paper he sent in was from his own personal paper or the office copy. The staff also alleged that it was the Sunday paper which you need to pay extra for and they wanted to see Erock's proof he was subscribing to that and he never brought it in.

Did Erock use a staff copy of the paper? We don't know.
Maybe Erock was the real fawkin puppetmaster all along…

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I can count on one hand the amount of celebrities I’d WANT to get a picture with.
I honestly can't think of any I'd want to take a picture with, the whole pursuit itself just seems bizarre to me. Norton is obviously psychotic but even the Opester and Nana had their pathetic stories of approaching random ass celebrities they happened to cross paths with.

If I saw or met a movie star somewhere, then that would be a pretty cool anecdote to tell my friends. But I'd never think to stop them to sign something or have an awkward photo together. It's not genuine, it's not fun or considerate and what are you even going to do with it? Frame in it your home like some deranged loser, instead of pictures of your actual friends and family? Or just dump it in a drawer somewhere? Fucking weird, man.

It also took him over a decade after they were married to knock her up, when she must've been in her forties. Strange relationship.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I honestly can't think of any I'd want to take a picture with, the whole pursuit itself just seems bizarre to me. Norton is obviously psychotic but even the Opester and Nana had their pathetic stories of approaching random ass celebrities they happened to cross paths with.

If I saw or met a movie star somewhere, then that would be a pretty cool anecdote to tell my friends. But I'd never think to stop them to sign something or have an awkward photo together. It's not genuine, it's not fun or considerate and what are you even going to do with it? Frame in it your home like some deranged loser, instead of pictures of your actual friends and family? Or just dump it in a drawer somewhere? Fucking weird, man.

It also took him over a decade after they were married to knock her up, when she must've been in her forties. Strange relationship.
Erock is divorced now, right?