Norton finally makes a new joke.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
The audacity of Nana to suggest comics are sensitive douches who cover it up with substances and then trying to proclaim he’s not.

The guy who became audibly shaken anytime he was mocked on instant feedback and would make a show of blocking the person. The guy who fell apart because fat ass Ron Bennington got into it with near death Colin Flaherty or whatever the fuck his name was. The guy who couldn’t break up with his girlfriend out of fear. The guy who could never clear the air with Opie and instead carried a seething resentment for over a decade. The guy who drinks heavily, has had a cocaine heart attack, and did crack with his own mother. The guy who won’t admit he is a flaming queer and hides behind his 70s movie-curated idea of masculinity despite being a waifish ugly twink his entire life.

I fucking hate him.

The audacity of Nana to suggest comics are sensitive douches who cover it up with substances and then trying to proclaim he’s not.

The guy who became audibly shaken anytime he was mocked on instant feedback and would make a show of blocking the person. The guy who fell apart because fat ass Ron Bennington got into it with near death Colin Flaherty or whatever the fuck his name was. The guy who couldn’t break up with his girlfriend out of fear. The guy who could never clear the air with Opie and instead carried a seething resentment for over a decade. The guy who drinks heavily, has had a cocaine heart attack, and did crack with his own mother. The guy who won’t admit he is a flaming queer and hides behind his 70s movie-curated idea of masculinity despite being a waifish ugly twink his entire life.

I fucking hate him.
Don’t forget that he didn’t have the balls to divorce his first wife after 8-10 years and then still had to pay her tons of money. Spaghetti ass throwing nigga

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS

I fucking hate him.
Don’t forget, he’s also losing what’s left of his “empire” because he can’t tell his alcoholic dago boyfriend to knock it off. He lost the only person who was making him money ( Berg was at least scheduling live shows and has a good reputation in the industry), he lost Pat Dixon who has been there forever, and is probably the only person who fits decently into Nana’s anti nigger rhetoric, now he’s probably losing Brennan who people (some even here) liked hearing him call people niggers and talking shit to other comedians. He’s lost all of them because of 1 person. Nana just can’t quit her new abusive boyfriend. Probably because she’s still secretly in love with Opie, and will never let that go.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
T O E T R I G G E R
O
E
T
R
I
G
G
E
R
To...HAHAHAHA! Toe-trigger att...HOLYSHIT! Toe-trigger...attatchment?!? HAHAHAHA!

*POUNDS SUE DESK*

2E82BAA5-D822-4532-B141-4689D2E5744D.jpeg

Last edited:
Nana can't control his weird homosexual tics and mannerisms anymore. Like that really, really gay nose crinkle thing he's doing in the above clip. Where I come from, that's known as "sniggering", and it's closely associated with queer men. Paul Lynde constantly sniggered, as did Jack Tripper when he was acting queer because Mr. Roper was around. That greasy, sweaty tittering he constantly does is really gay too. And the way he's sitting, all squared up for the camera, just makes him seem even gayer, somehow.

"Sensitive douche"...lol, sure Nana. Nana is more delicate than a damp tissue, and not even half as useful. Then again, maybe "sensitive douche" doesn't adequately describe being beaten up by a girl, then running home and rage-tweeting about it.

YouTube comments went from having a reputation as one of the most toxic elements of the internet to so unrelentingly saccharine I can't believe they're written by actual human beings.

"These two genuinely love to make each other laugh and the rest of us are lucky to witness it."

What the fuck compels someone to share such banality? Even if the clip didn't suck (it did) you don't think it can speak for itself without this grandmother's sentiment tacked on?

YouTube comments went from having a reputation as one of the most toxic elements of the internet to so unrelentingly saccharine I can't believe they're written by actual human beings.

"These two genuinely love to make each other laugh and the rest of us are lucky to witness it."

What the fuck compels someone to share such banality? Even if the clip didn't suck (it did) you don't think it can speak for itself without this grandmother's sentiment tacked on?

1666167709263.png