• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No Wonder Pat Thinks We're Russian

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
da2bb70e5cb5101d4c730aad62502273.jpg

No, Stlaker, I will noT enTer The Zone. Yes, child, I WILL be granted my innermost desires as the WriTer.

Great movie, by the way.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
A long time ago some aliens or something dropped some shit on earth and its weird and illegal to go and look at. Some guy takes people on illegal tours of the weird shit.

@CQ_Beans , go with his vague description. You are far better off going in to the movie cold.

After you watch it, then look into the history. It's a fascinating film, and the making of is even wilder than the concept.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
You’re still avoiding the no nudes question, Ray. At least Honey Badger gave us something. For shame.

Gosia really isn't an exhibitionist, and I respect my lass' limits.

I can tell you though: you could have the best artist with a canvas, who possessed the greatest imagination on Earth, and he'd still never do her justice.

Seriously, what the fuck does she even see in me?

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Gosia really isn't an exhibitionist, and I respect my lass' limits.

I can tell you though: you could have the best artist with a canvas, who possessed the greatest imagination on Earth, and he'd still never do her justice.

Seriously, what the fuck does she even see in me?
Ray… you old honey dripper.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Funny how no one remembers Tarzan but everyone talks about Treasure Planet.

Love me strange new worlds, Funster.

Man of Steel was a blessed mess, but that opening on Krypton could've been the whole movie in my mind. Best thing Snyder had ever done.