• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No wonder he wanted an edit feature on twitter

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
If he's implying that life is becoming like the hunger games, he's tweeting that musing from his Samsung Flip that was paid for with PPP money from the comfort of his fart couch while shoveling endless amounts of food in his gullet. Whatever message he's trying to get across, he's not the right man for the job.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He is watching movies for fucking children.
image_5215.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I can't ever recall him watching a single movie or show that wasn't geared towards kids or teenagers.
Didnt Mama Raven accompany to the adult movie The Matrix and it SLAPPED, child.

Last edited:

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
If he's implying that life is becoming like the hunger games, he's tweeting that musing from his Samsung Flip that was paid for with PPP money from the comfort of his fart couch while shoveling endless amounts of food in his gullet. Whatever message he's trying to get across, he's not the right man for the job.
Well people in that story did give up their children (albeit unwillingly), so there is that parallel.