No wonder Fred from Brooklyn is so angry

Look at the bag of bones bitch he is married to on the far left…. Bonus is the bitch in the middle who is Dennis Farrel’s wife all that’s missing is Skeletal Carol
IMG_4897.jpeg

I wonder how many times those ‘gals’ have been a witch for Halloween
Not witches per say but here’s them at a compound party with Fred’s wife Michelle Levine nee Mandelbaum front and center.

And you know what some would say they are civilians but their husbands/partners are Cumia ball washers and this is them living their best lives!

Attachments

• IMG_4901.jpeg
    IMG_4901.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 157
G

Not witches per say but here’s them at a compound party with Fred’s wife Michelle Levine nee Mandelbaum front and center.

And you know what some would say they are civilians but their husbands/partners are Cumia ball washers and this is them living their best lives!
For gods sake, man! You gotta warn a guy before you post a Carol picture like that. Good lord 😟

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.

Looks like Mick Jagger in drag there.