No way he pays for this card.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
DEMANDING things will get you no where in life, REDDITARD. I don’t have to explain anything to no life MONGRELS who don’t know the first thing about “Working”. What I do with my money is MY business. What my brother does with his money is HIS business. Do you understand that? I don’t go asking YOU about what drugs and alcohol you buy everyday. It won’t MATTER in a couple of weeks ANYWAYS!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Amex has good rewards. Lounges, hotel discounts, air MILES. Something I can cash in on for EVERY single one of my BANDS. Pays for itself every single year.💰💰💰 Not that you understand anything about money. You understand it’s what you need from MOMMY every 2 weeks when your “SUPPLY” runs out. Maybe if you had gotten a job instead of HARASSING me, you would understand this. That’s fine. I’ll be here a lot LONGER than you MORONS.🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Whats youre credit score??? You cant get one which is why your jealous of me as usual. Speaking of my Amex. I’ve got another date to pay for.😎😎😎 It doesn’t involve you IDIOTS either. Hope you don’t OD on fentanyl RETARDS!!!!!😘😘😘

#GoodCredit #Business #Touring

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
How much could he possibly be making for those "gigs"? My guess is that he stumbled across some ad where these "assisted living facilities" were looking to book "entertainers" and he threw his greasy hat into the ring, then told everyone how he was "going on tour". He'll rationalize his losses away by pretending it was all "great exposure", but no one will even remember who he was.
That’s definitely the case if 85% of your audience has Alzheimer’s.

G

are these lounges just for american express brothermen? i aint paying for the priveledge to use a credit card! is there a no annual fee card that lets you into these things?
No, it’s not “gratis”, that’s part of why the card costs $750 and why the lounges aren’t full of niggers.

I have the same benefit with my Chase Sapphire Reserve card, it’s $550/yr now I think?

Sounds like a lot but it’s a pretty good deal since they credit you $300 of travel costs every year which they define very liberally, like Uber, parking lots, tolls, etc. Also they credit the $80/100 for TSA pre check and whatever the Customs one is called.

If you travel and dine out frequently it’s worth it and if you pay off the balance every month you’re getting flights, rental cars or hotels basically for free.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://creditcards.chase.com/rewards-credit-cards/sapphire/reserve[/URL]

Sputnik

Females arent funny
I hope anthony cut him off and hes already paid for the year so this is his moo brained attempt to recoup those funds. Facebook likes are just as good as cash.

JebJoh

I hope anthony cut him off and hes already paid for the year so this is his moo brained attempt to recoup those funds. Facebook likes are just as good as cash.
Seems joe is really hustling these days. He is booking all 3 copy bands, opening for himself, cramming afternoon gigs into his schedule, selling on reverb etc. I admit I’m impressed even though we know he has no choice since nana suspended his allowance and he’s now paying for his own drinks

Seems joe is really hustling these days. He is booking all 3 copy bands, opening for himself, cramming afternoon gigs into his schedule, selling on reverb etc. I admit I’m impressed even though we know he has no choice since nana suspended his allowance and he’s now paying for his own drinks
Link to his reverb store?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
One of my first jobs was at a nursing home as part of the kitchen staff. He’s getting whatever nursing food was on the menu that day and that is nothing to get excited about. It all tastes the same. We would all goof on the “entertainment” they brought in because it was so embarrassing. The residents go because they having nothing else to do and nowhere to go. It’s watch some dope like Joe struggle through songs or you stare at the wall.
Christ. I hope I die in my early 50s.