No way he pays for this card.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Spending baby bro’s money (Joseph Cumia calls them “residuals”) more than ever. Enjoy the mediocre lounge food while it lasts, cow. The gravy train is coming to its last stop.

Also, I demand an explanation from @Gay Faggot. about this expense.

4CE522EF-7458-4F09-AAE1-EEF9A94F597D.jpeg

G

My brother has a business platinum card. He owns his own business and just puts all the expenses on it so he can get free air miles, etc. When we travel together we hit the Amex Lounge. It's really nothing all that great. You can get some food and free drinks and take a shit in peace but I'm not getting to the airport 3 hours early just to sit in the fucking lounge and eat mediocre food and have a couple free drinks. I've never spent 3 hours in there either. He's such a fucking peasant he has to get Anthony's money's worth I guess.

Once again the sweaty breasted buffoon has to let his "followers" know that he's an elite, very special person who always indulges in the finer things in life. Meanwhile he's wearing tattered, filthy rags.
He’s like Pig, posting pics of the shower stalls in his hotel room or the Delta Lounge. Like how shitty must your home bathroom be that this is what you deem inpressive?

He desperately wants to pretend he's a genuine celebrity, getting special treatment and living it up like a big shot.
💯 Same thing with this “tour” of nursing homes in Cali. He didn’t book it with the band because it’s not that lucrative of a gig to split amongst several guys. He stays at the budget friendly Holiday Inn Express, eats the free breakfast in the am, probably gets offered a COMP’D meal of whatever is on the daily menu at the facility, calls it a night, repeats the routine until he gets home. But tries to make it sound like he’s some in demand celebrity on tour.

Also they don’t kick you out of the lounges after a certain time, but they will if you are sleeping on the couch like a bovine in the hay, and generally behaving like a mooch.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
750 a year fee? His brother pays for his card and the card fee. My god what a leech. I understand the need for certain credit cards depending on what it’s used for with large annual fees since there’s benefits that balance out but why would Joe need an AMEX card? I have a southwest credit card with an annual fee but at least my purchases become flight miles. He really is an N person.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
💯 Same thing with this “tour” of nursing homes in Cali. He didn’t book it with the band because it’s not that lucrative of a gig to split amongst several guys. He stays at the budget friendly Holiday Inn Express, eats the free breakfast in the am, probably gets offered a COMP’D meal of whatever is on the daily menu at the facility, calls it a night, repeats the routine until he gets home. But tries to make it sound like he’s some in demand celebrity on tour.

Also they don’t kick you out of the lounges after a certain time, but they will if you are sleeping on the couch like a bovine in the hay, and generally behaving like a mooch.
One of my first jobs was at a nursing home as part of the kitchen staff. He’s getting whatever nursing food was on the menu that day and that is nothing to get excited about. It all tastes the same. We would all goof on the “entertainment” they brought in because it was so embarrassing. The residents go because they having nothing else to do and nowhere to go. It’s watch some dope like Joe struggle through songs or you stare at the wall.

And we all know he posts this shit to convince himself that he's not a pathetic, boring loser, but a real "star" who's "on tour", living the "rock star" life. He's probably losing a significant amount of money on this sad little jaunt, but he'll play it on social media like it's a real job.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
And we all know he posts this shit to convince himself that he's not a pathetic, boring loser, but a real "star" who's "on tour", living the "rock star" life. He's probably losing a significant amount of money on this sad little jaunt, but he'll play it on social media like it's a real job.
I bet you’re right, air travel is at an all time high and the retirement home sure as hell isnt paying for his travel expenses. Joe needs to LARP

I bet you’re right, air travel is at an all time high and the retirement home sure as hell isnt paying for his travel expenses. Joe needs to LARP
How much could he possibly be making for those "gigs"? My guess is that he stumbled across some ad where these "assisted living facilities" were looking to book "entertainers" and he threw his greasy hat into the ring, then told everyone how he was "going on tour". He'll rationalize his losses away by pretending it was all "great exposure", but no one will even remember who he was.