• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No more posts about that matthew weirdick guy

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
2054.png

Forum Clout
Just want clarification… I’m behind a lot of news is America and no one is supposed to have heard of me.
Here's your "clarification": Every single "in-joke from da show" has flown over your head and now all of these people are treating you like killer whales do with sea lions before they're devoured.

As the kids say, "lurk moar" before you jump into forums like these. Or you can keep being laughed at like a zoo animal with a bucket stuck on its head.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Here's your "clarification": Every single "in-joke from da show" has flown over your head and now all of these people are treating you like killer whales do with sea lions before they're devoured.

As the kids say, "lurk moar" before you jump into forums like these. Or you can keep being laughed at like a zoo animal with a bucket stuck on its head.
Do the Germans have a word where like the thing is super gay but you agree with it

G

he said he couldnt sell the ipads but the beats headphones he could sell. there were gangs of blacks in california who would steal all the laptops so i guess the display models do have some value.
This nigger was willing to steal shit in full view of CCTV cameras but couldn't find some nigger or eBay reseller to buy it off him? Christ